IT.COM

Full page ads - What ad networks are offering this format?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

One section of my site receives about 20k daily US visitors from google. The cost of running this section is very high, so I have to find a way to monetize it. I've heard full page ads pay very well, but I could only find adbrite offering this.

Is adbrite the only ad network offering full page ad format?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You could roll your own using something like Meerkat Full-page interstitial ads can be a turn-off to traffic, but Meerkat lets you size the ad however big you want it to be -- full, half, bottom/top bar etc. and using it, you can use virtually any sort of network ad, landing page or other type of ad, test what converts better for you and avoid wasting time trying to find a single network that can accomodate your needs.

Frank

•••
You could roll your own using something like Meerkat Full-page interstitial ads can be a turn-off to traffic, but Meerkat lets you size the ad however big you want it to be -- full, half, bottom/top bar etc. and using it, you can use virtually any sort of network ad, landing page or other type of ad, test what converts better for you and avoid wasting time trying to find a single network that can accomodate your needs.

Frank

I'm still looking for full page ad networks, but I learned something new today. Thanks fm, this website goes to my bookmarks. Cool plugin, I love it :)

Last edited:
•••
Glad you do. I ran across it sometime a while back ... maybe late last year ... half my pages use it for some purpose or another.

If you look at seobook.com they have something similar that comes up (it may also use Meerkat; not sure.) It was this site that inspired me to go looking, and of the solutions I tested Mrkt worked the best.

Frank

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back