domains Future Media Architects sells Digid.com for $33,432

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Future Media Architects the company 50% owned by Thunayan Al-Ghanim, (Elequa) sold the domain name Digid.com for $33,432. The domain name was registered way back in 1995. There is a Dutch company operating on .nl which more than likely is the buyer. DigiD is an identity management platform which government agencies of the Netherlands, including […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Future Media Architects the company 50% owned by Thunayan Al-Ghanim, (Elequa) sold the domain name Digid.com for $33,432. The domain name was registered way back in 1995. There is a Dutch company operating on .nl which more than likely is the buyer. DigiD is an identity management platform which government agencies of the Netherlands, including […]

Continue Reading
Future Media Architects no longer exist @elequa , speak with him long time ago , i think have another priorities or change his view about domain names . Sad because have a good start . I hope is ok

•••
It looks like they finally took the chains off the portfolio, and are selling at prices that end users have a workable chance of closing on.

•••
•••

Continue Reading

Thank you

•••
•••
•••
Looks like it's not the Dutch. Domain is now at ionos, serving some (crappy) site.

•••
just shows how strong “Digital” keyword is

Sale foreshadows even more Digital future imo

hope they find good use for it

Samer

Last edited:
•••
VirtualClubbing.de on the bottom of the site

Idea & backround!

This experience brought me to a point where i said :Hey, why isn´t there any place on the web where i can check out what´s happening all around the world, meet people who are as mad as i am about Clubbing, Music and Nightlife and LIFE itself ! Aim: Make this a place where people from all over the world can come to to check out whats happening in several places all over the world..

•••
VirtualClubbing.de on the bottom of the site

Idea & backround!

This experience brought me to a point where i said :Hey, why isn´t there any place on the web where i can check out what´s happening all around the world, meet people who are as mad as i am about Clubbing, Music and Nightlife and LIFE itself ! Aim: Make this a place where people from all over the world can come to to check out whats happening in several places all over the world..

Never took you for a clubber ;) been ages since I hit the club. Life, kids sigh...

Anyway, nice concept indeed. I was thinking they might want to use it for a digital age/identity verification thing, like the Dutch government, to easily check if people are of legal age, have the right membership. That sort of stuff.

•••
Yeah I spoke to him about two years ago, a lot of stuff, this is part of the ongoing issues,

https://www.abajournal.com/news/article/suit-claims-biglaw-firm-took-advantage-of-impaired-ceo

Now this explains everything, I was surprised that he suddenly disappeared from the domaining market and his domains started to sell all over the place.

We even had his sister and his mother many years ago visit my office to get a list of domains registered under their company (he had several hundreds .com.kw generic domains which represents almost 20-30% of the entire .kw registry back then) and of course starting 2-3 years ago started to drop on by one as he is not renewing them anymore and he owns ~0 .kw domains now

I'm really sad for a fellow countryman goes into such situation, we used to be in contacting on daily basis, i even traded my company's .com and .tv domains which he bought (i used to operate on .net) with his father name .com which i owned as he used not to sell domains as everyone knows.

if i knew early enough maybe i could worked with his family to protect his assets that was sold over the past few years which is shocking to me.

P.S: i searched the term 'elequa' and found this thread

•••
Now this explains everything, I was surprised that he suddenly disappeared from the domaining market and his domains started to sell all over the place.

We even had his sister and his mother many years ago visit my office to get a list of domains registered under their company (he had several hundreds .com.kw generic domains which represents almost 20-30% of the entire .kw registry back then) and of course starting 2-3 years ago started to drop on by one as he is not renewing them anymore and he owns ~0 .kw domains now

I'm really sad for a fellow countryman goes into such situation, we used to be in contacting on daily basis, i even traded my company's .com and .tv domains which he bought (i used to operate on .net) with his father name .com which i owned as he used not to sell domains as everyone knows.

if i knew early enough maybe i could worked with his family to protect his assets that was sold over the past few years which is shocking to me.

P.S: i searched the term 'elequa' and found this thread

Well I believe the battle has been between Thunayan and his sister and mother, he had told me some wild stuff which I cannot repeat.

His sister took over the company https://www.courtlistener.com/docke...d_before=&entry_gte=&entry_lte=&order_by=desc

There is a Wikipedia page for FMA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Media_Architects

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back