IT.COM

auction GamerBlogging.com - Best name for a Gaming Blog!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Bilal

Impact
GamerBlogging.com is the Best name for a Gaming Blog!

Page Rank: 1
Domain Age: 6 years

Registrar: GoDaddy
Expires: 12/7/2016

Starting bid: $2
Increment: $2 (Or more)
Ends: 72 hours after last bid
Payment: Paypal

BIN will be added 24 hours before auction ends!

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi Miss Abbe Orteza, Good to see your interest in buying this domain, but unfortunately GoDaay has locked my account without any reason. They are asking for such documents which I am afraid I can't provide. They are asking for payment receipt and payment proofs, and I bought this domain from my Paypal account. I have requested GoDaddy to unlock my account but they are not responding, my purchased domain: GamerBlogging.com is still registered to my name but I can't reach it. Your views and help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Muhammad Bilal

•••
Please keep in mind that all sales are final. It is your responsibility to ensure the domains you are selling are able to be transferred upon request. I'm locking this thread for now since the auctions over and has a winner. Please start a private conversation to complete the deal with none another. Feel free to add me to the conversation if one of you feel the deal isn't being honored.

Thanks,

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back