Not open for further replies.
Gaming%20TV%20Official%20Logo%20Sized%20Correctly_20150924202407_8.png

GamingTV.com

Registered at Moniker
Expires on April 17, 2016

GamingTVs.com

Registered at GoDaddy
Expires on August 21, 2016

My original idea was to build out an entire drop shipping site with GamingTV.com (And simply forward GamingTVs.com over to the main domain) and to use the Amazon Associates program to earn affiliate commissions on all tv's sold. I have had a logo designer make a professional logo, I have all the master files for photoshop and adobe illustrator. I had a custom article written for the about page. The website is using a licensed version of FreshStoreBuilder which will be transferred to you. There is a very easy to use control panel that even someone without programming experience can use to upload/modify/delete products as well as manage all the pages and design elements. It's very simple.

With the Amazon Associates program you will earn between 5% and 15% of all product sales as an affiliate commission, the admin panel on the website has a field where you can simply paste in your unique Amazon Associates code and the site will automatically add your affiliate id to all products, crediting you when a product through GamingTV.com sells.

Whether you keep the site or just want the domains, this is a great investment that I simply don't have enough time to upkeep and develop now that I'm a student taking Computer Science classes.

We can use an escrow service such as Ecop.com or Escrow.com to complete the transfer, if you want to use Paypal we can use DN.com as escrow which supports Paypal payments through DN.com
-
I can answer any questions you may have!
Post "SOLD" to buy

The main value here is in the domains, I find the site & logo still adds value so I am including it. If I have accidentally posted this in the wrong section, mods feel free to move it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back