Get .info domains for $0.75 only, time to buy some 5N.infos

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chirag

ProNames.inTop Member
Impact
It was posted days ago but noticed it late

tWH62ld.jpg

AlpNames is good registrar with RC backend. So enjoy the promo and get your self some 5Ns and 4L.info for cheap ;) They are already getting attention here on NPs ;) Nothing to lose @ below $1 bargain

Note:
*]Coupon changes everyday, INFO23 would work on 23/12/15 and INFO24 on 24/12/15 and so on.
*]Only 10 names can be registered by a user per day.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
all the tripple repeating chips 4L.info are gone ;)
i.e. AAAB ABBB ABAA AABA

Last edited:
•••
•••
ye the offer is throughout December

•••
•••
todays Coupon is INFO24. Told you to use coupon according to date. Kindly read first post fully

•••
the limit is 5 per customer, maybe the next day with different coupon i'll be able to get 5 more

•••
nope, limit is 10 per customer, everyday till the end of september, I registered 10 today ;)

•••
nope, limit is 10 per customer, everyday till the end of september, I registered 10 today ;)
when i regged my five .infos half the time it went to a blank page instaed of paypal, so i guess their system counted their errors as coupon usages. still sweet deals though.

•••
I guess the payment in Alpnames is vast... Is there a way to pay directly from card?

•••
I added 10 .infos to my cart and checkout says the coupon saves $9.24. That puts me at $90.66 for 10. Did I miss something?

•••
when i regged my five .infos half the time it went to a blank page instaed of paypal, so i guess their system counted their errors as coupon usages. still sweet deals though.

Same happened here

•••
I added 10 .infos to my cart and checkout says the coupon saves $9.24. That puts me at $90.66 for 10. Did I miss something?
You have to do 1 order at a time

•••
You missed reading my first post fully. You need to checkout one by one

•••
I advise doing one in incognito, closing the incognito browser, opening incognito again, place another, rinse, repeat - that way you might avoid the error on some checkouts that still counts against the code limit

•••
It was posted days ago but noticed it late

tWH62ld.jpg

AlpNames is good registrar with RC backend. So enjoy the promo and get your self some 5Ns and 4L.info for cheap ;) They are already getting attention here on NPs ;) Nothing to lose @ below $1 bargain

Note:
*]Coupon changes everyday, INFO23 would work on 23/12/15 and INFO24 on 24/12/15 and so on.
*]Only 10 names can be registered by a user per day.

Where is the part in your first post that said checkout one by one?

You missed reading my first post fully. You need to checkout one by one

•••
•••
Where is the part in your first post that said checkout one by one?
LOL sorry I missed writing it here but mentioned it on another place where I said about this offer. Apologizes

•••
For these guys per Raindrops advice (thank you!), I had to:
  • Login in incognito, add to cart, checkout,
  • Logout! Then close window, open new one,
  • Rinse and repeat x10!
If I didn't log out of incognito and log back I would get errors.

Twice it added to cart and checked out, but then in my domains and said it required payment. When I went to pay it wouldn't let me add the coupon code and I had to pay $10 each :/ It'll even out in the end, but just the same :P

•••
I want to pay directly from card but there is no way.

•••
I want to pay directly from card but there is no way.
Only way to do is "Skrill - Debit/Credit Card Payment" / "Paypal" / "Alipay"

•••
Anyways, Just one got 1 now.. :):)

•••
Are there any "decent" 5Ns available?

•••
lot of them are available, like 99897.info

Somewhere around 23k chips 5N are available. All of the tripples are gone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back