Get .info domains for $0.75 only, time to buy some 5N.infos

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chirag

ProNames.inTop Member
Impact
It was posted days ago but noticed it late

tWH62ld.jpg

AlpNames is good registrar with RC backend. So enjoy the promo and get your self some 5Ns and 4L.info for cheap ;) They are already getting attention here on NPs ;) Nothing to lose @ below $1 bargain

Note:
*]Coupon changes everyday, INFO23 would work on 23/12/15 and INFO24 on 24/12/15 and so on.
*]Only 10 names can be registered by a user per day.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
does this registrar support pushes and free transfers to another registrars?

•••
I guess I have said it before that its RC backed so thr is push option
mKZTlhg.jpg

I can get authorization code without requesting to staff so no transfer out fees
rWVZUuN.jpg

Still to make sure you can contact staff, it is usually online for 10 hrs a day. But its holiday period so might not be available. So send them msg and when they come on they will email you back

•••
posted a list of available 5N.info here. You can take some if you think its correct time ;) I have bought some already

•••
Hi,

I am worried about customer care, I had problem in payment (payment paid but domain registration failed and one more payment issue). I emailed them 3 times no reply and also their is no automatic mail to inform whether they are in holiday.

One more thing I refereed my friend about this offer, she registered account 2 days back but she said she can't login to the account today. I read in other thread they suspend account without giving any information. I hope Alpnames this time don't do the blunder.

•••
•••
CC of alpnames is good, prompt reply to me atleast. Not replying right now maybe coz of holidays.

Ask her to use forgot password option and reset the password ?

Where did you read it ? Link ? No one else has reported it.

read this thread
namepros.com/threads/alpnames-deleted-my-account-is-alpnames-com-a-scam.858476/

Hope their Customer care will work and yeah i already told her the same. Will let you know soon.

•••
looks more like control panel issue(showing same name available when it is already registered) which would have been rectified by now.

•••
help help help

I have regged 3 info domains and I then went for a fourth, applied the coupon and the price at checkout was $0.75. But after I paid it said that $9.99 have been deducted!!! what the hell! How can I get my money back?

•••
But after I paid it said that $9.99 have been deducted!!! what the hell! How can I get my money back?
You to be careful when you pay an invoice. I dont think moneyback is possible if discount code is not applied. Still try to contact the support and see what they say.

•••
You to be careful when you pay an invoice. I dont think moneyback is possible if discount code is not applied. Still try to contact the support and see what they say.

coupon was applied. Why would I check out if it wasn't applied.

•••

I too had this issue and emailed them. Hope they reply fingers crossed. I think @ certain time like 12.00 AM if process executed, the coupon validity change while billing. Hope they soon start respond to all our emails

•••

To get the money back, link the domain and in next page click "Delete Order" and automatically to get your money $9.99 usd to your account fund. I got mine back :)

Note: the domain registration will be cancelled, so you have to register it newly

•••
To get the money back, link the domain and in next page click "Delete Order" and automatically to get your money $9.99 usd to your account fund. I got mine back :)

Note: the domain registration will be cancelled, so you have to register it newly

yep I got their email with the same instruction.

•••
and they have returned $8.99 of that $9.99 and charged $1 as a order deletion fee! So the customer has to pay fees because of a bug in their system! And the $8.99 they have returned can only be used at their website, because if we withdraw the funds we will be charged for that too! wow.

I know it's just a few dollars but it shows that alpnames is a registrar that one should stay away from.

•••
and they have returned $8.99 of that $9.99 and charged $1 as a order deletion fee! So the customer has to pay fees because of a bug in their system! And the $8.99 they have returned can only be used at their website, because if we withdraw the funds we will be charged for that too! wow.

I know it's just a few dollars but it shows that alpnames is a registrar that one should stay away from.

I understand your frustration but $1 is fine and why don't you use the money for info register. I am using it for more info reg.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back