IT.COM

Get Over 30,000 Backlinks The Easy Way

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up everyone. I'm here to tell you about my new SEO service that will help you build up a tremendous amount of backlinks to your website with ease.

This will in turn increase your SEO ranking as long as you're website is optimized a little bit & you're not a complete newbie.

What I Have To Offer You & Your Online Business:

I'll Successfully Submit Your Website To 20,000 Websites. If 20,000 New Backlinks Is Too Much For Your Website I Have Other Packages To Fit Anyone's Needs...

I will blast your website to 15,000+ Forums, Blogs etc with an SEO Optimized Post targeting your chosen keywords, which will increase your Search Engine Rank Positions & provide an Instant Traffic Increase.

The Services:

500 Backlinks - 30$
1000 Backlinks - 50$
2000 Backlinks - 75$
3000 Backlinks - 90$
4000 Backlinks - 110$
5000 Backlinks - 150$
10,000 Backlinks - $175
20,000 Backlinks - $250
30,000 Backlinks - $350

--------------

250 PR2 & Higher Backlinks - 40$
500 PR2 & Higher Backlinks - 55$
1000 PR2 & Higher Backlinks - 65$
1500 PR2 & HigherBacklinks - 75$
2000 PR2 & Higher Backlinks - 80$
2500 PR2 & Higher Backlinks - 100$
5,000 PR2 & Higher Backlinks - $130
10,000 PR2 & Higher Backlinks - $260
15,000 PR2 & Higher Backlinks - $360
20,000 PR2 & Higher Backlinks - $500

Turn Around Time Is 3 - 14 Days Depending On The Package That You Order, PM Me Any Questions That You May Have

Also the .edu Links Are Now Available! Here Is The 1st .edu Package Available

10 POWERFUL .edu Backlinks - $45

But if you order now, you will get an additional 10 PR6 links for FREE, which are also very very powerful. Which makes this one of the most powerful packages that you can get for this price.

Also Just Released - Pinging Option!
Do You Want Your Links Pinged By Me For You So That They Hopefully Index Quicker? That's Just A Flat Rate Of $35. Even If You Have 10,000+ Links, I Will Ping Them All For You For Only $35

*PM To Order*

________________________________________________ ____________

Contact - Important

After you have replied to this thread & paid for your service (using Paypal) please send a private message to me & include the following information:

Site Name:
Site URL:
Primary Keyword:
Secondary Keywords:
Post Title:
Post Message:

My Guarantee To You:

If you are not satisfied with your results we will blast your site again one more time after 30 days, and after that you should achieve good results in the search engines if you are not an idiot and optimize your site at least 50% correct.

This Is What I Can't Do

Also I can't guarantee you a certain position on Google or Yahoo or Bing but I can say that these backlinks will definitely help you. I can't also tell you how many backlinks you may need to rank up #1 for your niche because that stuff all varies so you should take this into consideration before ordering this service.

So once again refund policy summed up is: I will either blast your site again after 30 days if you are not happy (& keep your money) or I will give you your money back & not blast your site.

Remember it's not always about going after the top keyword, there are plenty of longtail keywords which if ranked for will bring the same amount of traffic.

We will not use this as an excuse for a poor success rate, However please take into consideration that Google takes time to index backlinks, so as mentioned in our guarantee we will work with you to rectify poor results and in the event that no improvement is made we will provide a refund.

Also just a note that, this service is aimed at those looking to increase SERPS only, although we can provide Blasts for those looking to directly promote affiliates we will shortly be offering an alternative service for that

FAQ:

What Software Are You Using?

I am using multiple softwares in order to achieve this.

Will Google Ban Me Or Sandbox My Website?

In my opinion if this was possible then everyone would be sandboxing their competition already don't you think?

However new, unestablished sites without existing backlinks or PR can get sandboxed by Google,But again by doing a little manual work and gaining some quality High PR links to your site will get your site out of Google sandbox.

*Reply To This Thread To Order Or If You Have Any Questions*

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds a bit patronising. What's the PR distribution?

•••
As you can see the number of backlinks are huge.
The links range from PR0 - PR6.
The major portion would be around PR2 - PR6.
It again depends on the package you take, the bigger the package the wider the distribution and also better/higher PR backlinks.

Last edited:
•••
Generally are you using Xrumer? Cause if you are this is an absurdly high price.

•••
All prices updated.

Last edited:
•••
So they are submitted to 20,000 sites..that doesn't mean all 20,000 will approve these comments correct? So, out of 20,000 you may only get 200? or 2,000?

Isn't that correct? Also, will they all be dofollow?

•••
You will get guaranteed backlinks my friend. They usually stay for a very very long time.

I have a LOT of happy customers

The distribution is PR 0 - PR 6 and also they are a combination of do-follow and no-follow. This is done so that my backlinks look natural and don't raise any red flags to Google. Let me know if you have any other questions that I can answer for you.

•••
Prices have been updated. Taking orders...

•••
Would someone like to give it a try? Still taking orders.

•••
Has anyone tried this service?

•••
You can be our first customer. I assure you that you will keep coming back for more packages.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back