IT.COM

Girls - What's worth it, what's not?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Morning, its 6am my time. Ive stayed awake to call my better half overseas. My question is: what do you go threw for girls? and is it worth it?

Whylst she makes me try to better myself at the same time its a strane on me having to go out of my way all of the time. When is it time to call it quits?

QBert

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Never. If you love her you love her man. Im 15, and Im in love with this girl named Blaine, and I would do anything for her. I would stay up 24 hours a day if thats what she wanted. I would literally do anything. I would take a bullet for her. She is the most precious thing god has ever put on this planet.

The only problem is, she doesnt feel the same way.

•••
TheBush,
eh thats called crush ;)

QBert,
why not go to sleep at 10 and wake up at 6? :$

•••
No Its not. I know whether or not im in frickin love ok!

•••
•••
Ahh. Thats a tough question.

You HAVE got to know whether its true love or not.

True love means going through thick or thin, and surviving it.

Having a crush might work out just fine. If the opposite agrees to it, then its love.

Then the next stage would be to get to know each other better.

The hardest part is going through anything TOGETHER. It wont matter if you are doing it on your own. What matters is that you TWO are TOGETHER. Once you survive. its worth anything!

•••
yeah, going to sleep at 10 and waking up at 6 was my new plan :) i guess its the hard times that will make things stronger. Just like to imagen that there wouldent be hard times.

QBert

•••
Nah, it aint right to think of no hard times.

During hard times, you build a strong relationship, no hard times, not strong.

Take that advice

•••
if a girl doesnt feel the same way as you feel about her, its probally best to get over her. I have been with the same girl for 3 years (Im serious too) Her name is Michelle and we do pretty everything together, she doesnt make websites and such but not as much as me. Every friday/saturday i take her to the movies.... i was recently suspended from school because a boy was hitting on her saying "Wanna suck my ****?" and a few other things... well i got in big big trouble over that... but i did it because she was pissed off that a guy said... that the odd thing is im 6'5 and she is 5'3 lol big height difference... Well i dont think there is anything we wouldnt do for eachother, she would probally take a bullet for me, and i would take a bullet for her.

•••
Like my man Cody said, if she doesn't feel the same way about you, the best is to get ober her IMO. I used to have this massive crush on a girl when we were forced to switch schools from the 7th to 8th grade, but now we are nothing more then mates. She's still everything I could imagion, but you know when you get to know a person you don't allways feel the same about them a year after even though you still love them deep as friends .. now I'm just going all unclear so I'll cut it there :p

•••
lol ill do lots for a girl, im that type of guy

•••
Things happen and only you can make this decision as to whether or not she is worth it. Long distance, stressful relationships aren't worth it in my experience. When you find the right person you will do anything for them. However, always set it free and let things go from there. Don't try to make things work - they either do, or they don't and truly only you and her will know.

•••
Solid:Snake said:
lol ill do lots for a girl, im that type of guy
I know alot of them and one of them are on the same girl as I used to want and the other one's on the same on as I want now.. it dpends on what you mean by 'do lost for a girl'. If it's in a posetive way that you would help and be nice with her, it's a good thing, but if you just try to push the rest of the people aside and get her attention so she finaly will like you, that suck. I've gona through the last expirience one or two times and it just looks really stupid.
:bingo:

•••
Nice story Petter. Sad it wont qualify for reputation though. heha

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back