Status
Not open for further replies.

LH1

Top Member
Impact
Thoughts on these?

Glamorising.com
MarcusAurelius.net
ROBXT.com (made this up bc it looked cool)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0, $0, $0 :xf.smile:

Glamorising - yeah its a word but barely. Not used by businesses. Zero results for any variation of this name ever registered. And it can be spelled with a U and a Z as well, so hard to spell / pass radio test etc.

MarcusAurelius - fine for a build out but the likelihood of a sale of this as a .net makes it basically worthless as an investment IMO.

ROBXT - why not RIBXT or REBXT or POBXT or a billion other versions of this? 0 companies using this in their name or domain.

It's hard enough to sell good quality 2-word .com's that investing in these types of names is reckless gambling at best, IMHO.

•••
If this is reckless gambling, then you need to live a little. But point taken. Agreed on Glamorising.

•••
I’m obviously being a little facetious but I’ve seen plenty of people end up buying hundreds of names like this over the years and it all adds up.

•••
Will follow up once I sell ROBXT (which was inspired by a misspelling of Robot.)

•••
•••
$0 to $10 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back