RetiredTop Member
Impact
Glass.School Icon Design Contest

Type of Contest: Icon & logo design

Website name: Glass.School

Prize: $50

Contest End Date & Time: Wednesday April 20, 1pm PST

Size Requirements: Vector

Color Requirements: Silver & Gold icon=gold text=silver (or vice versa)
Edit: after seeing the entries I have changed my preference to: 1) white background. 2)black silhouette. 3)text font: silver & or Gold.

General Requirements: Icon: Glass blower silhouette wearing a graduation cap
Im looking for the common 'glass blower silhouette' icon with the glass/rod pointing up and to the right. Shorter glass/rod, not the super long glass/rod. Just a silhouette for the icon. Im open to other ideas, but really like the graduation cap on the glass blower silhouette.

(icon)
Like this: Glass.School

If your not sure what the common glass blower silhouette looks like just Google: glass blower logo/icon or glass blowing icon/logo

Please ask any questions and I will reply back ASAP.

Im also doing Glass.Club so if I like your Glass.School, I might also have you do Glass.Club logo!

Best Regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Here are my first entries. Please let me know what you think.

Thank you! :)

glass school.png
glass school2.png

•••
Sorry, that is not what Im looking for. Im looking for a glassblower (person/artist) with a graduation cap on.

Thanks

•••
Hello,I am trying this your design If you any suggestion keep welcome, Most welcome your feedback !!!:xf.smile:
GlassSchool.jpg

•••
another design Please give me Feedback for my design improvements
newglass.jpg
!!!

•••
•••
•••
Hey Jeffrey,
How about something like...
gs2.jpg
gs5.jpg
gs6.jpg
gs7.jpg
gs8.jpg
gs9.jpg

•••
Thanks for inviting! Will submit soon ..

•••
aaaaaa.jpg
Hello Domainzy,
If you like Please give suggestion Or not liked my design keep welcome you suggestion !!:xf.wink:
glassschool.jpg

Last edited:
•••
hi! I just finished my concept...your feedback is important
glass.school.png

•••
•••
Clean, simple and professional. I wanted to give a take on this logo without the cap, but Let me know if you'd like to see this with a graduation cap hanging off the side of the word school or glass. This logo is 100% original vector graphics. Higher resolution preview on click. Feedback appreciated, thank you.

GS.v12b.png

•••

Awesome!! Probably my favorite so far, however.. the 'glass' on the end of the glass blowers rod is a little small and more importantly the shape makes it look like a trombone.

My only feedback would be: Can you change shape/size of the glass that is on the end of the glassblowers rod?

THANKS!!!!

•••
•••
hi! I just finished my concept...your feedback is importantShow attachment 28608

Surprisingly different! I like the orange hot glass on the end of the rod

My Feedback: In glassblowing the shape of the glass on the end of the rod needs to be a symmetrical shape, can you change the hot glass to a symmetrical shape? Also can you do two hands on the rod?

Thank you!!

Last edited:
•••
glass school.png
Hello!

Sorry for my first entry. Here's my second entry :)

Thank you!

•••
•••
Clean, simple and professional. I wanted to give a take on this logo without the cap, but Let me know if you'd like to see this with a graduation cap hanging off the side of the word school or glass. This logo is 100% original vector graphics. Higher resolution preview on click. Feedback appreciated, thank you.

Show attachment 28697

I do like that the word Glass is in a different font(or just caps) than the word School. Makes its better on the eyes to read.

My feedback: Pretty set on a glassblower wearing a graduation cap for the icon.

THANK YOU!

•••
Show attachment 28733 Hello!

Sorry for my first entry. Here's my second entry :)

Thank you!

Yes much better without the legs! However, you added a 'circle' behind the glassblower. Can you please remove the circle that is behind the glassblower?

Also, can you shorten the 'tassel' so the end is visible, and make it flare out at the end?

THANKS!

•••
Yes much better without the legs! However, you added a 'circle' behind the glassblower. Can you please remove the circle that is behind the glassblower?

Also, can you shorten the 'tassel' so the end is visible, and make it flare out at the end?

THANKS!
Thank you very much for the feedback. Here's the revised version:

glass school.png

•••
Awesome!! Probably my favorite so far, however.. the 'glass' on the end of the glass blowers rod is a little small and more importantly the shape makes it look like a trombone.

My only feedback would be: Can you change shape/size of the glass that is on the end of the glassblowers rod?

THANKS!!!!
How about this shape? Colors and text can be changed to your preference.
gsnb.jpg

gbhot1.jpg

gsns2.jpg

gbhot.jpg

Last edited:
•••
"Amazing!!! Tied with @SeriousName.com as my fav so far

My feedback: Can you invert the silhouette? (basically a white background with a black or gold or silver silhouette of the glassblower) And maybe a tiny bit shorter rod length.

THANKS!!!!"

Here are they CH let me know again what else do you need. Thanks!
14.png

13.png

15.png

Another revisions:
11.png

10.png

12.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
My Revisions !!!!!1:xf.smile: feedback appreciated !! ##First
newversionglass.jpg

#second design
nglass.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back