Dynadot

Gmail Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How do you send and sell Gmail Invitations to other people? Because I have 6 invitations that I really don't need, so how would I go about selling and transferring them over?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the day you get the invite is dependant on the day you signed up. For instance, if I signed up two Gmail accounts on the same day, they both will receive invites on the same day, as well. Just something I noticed.

•••
I signed up account almost 1 month ago and it didn't recieve invites today, and all of my other accounts did.
:)
Melinda

•••
My gmail account got 6 invitations the 3rd day I was signed up with them. I havn't gotten any after that.

I think I've used 0% of my space too, haha.

•••
I've used 3% which is about 30 MB :)

•••
Okay, right now I have 5 invitations in my gmail account. I was just wondering if Google will send me more invitations even though I have 5 in there. Will they send me more randomly? Or are they going to wait until I use them all up to send me more?

•••
In my case I didn't get more until I used the invites I had.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back