Dynadot

GoDaddy backorder question.

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

3 days ago I bought 2 backorder credits,
I have backordered 2 domain, 1 who expired today and when I look into my backorder account now I see only 1 credit left, So I thought " cool I might won the domain" but when i looked at My Domains I see you have 0 domains and I have only 1 credit left.
My question is does it take a while till the domain is in "My Account" or is it time to email Godaddy.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Godaddy backorder question.

Originally posted by Rico
Hi,

3 days ago I bought 2 backorder credits,
I have backordered 2 domain, 1 who expired today and when I look into my backorder account now I see only 1 credit left, So I thought " cool I might won the domain" but when i looked at My Domains I see you have 0 domains and I have only 1 credit left.
My question is does it take a while till the domain is in "My Account" or is it time to email Godaddy.

Thanks

FYI:

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4177

•••
Ok,

Nevermind.

They sent me an email they couldnt get the domain for me after 1.5 hour when the domain dissapeared from my watch list.
All seems ok

•••
Backorder with Kore Domains.com

I used the Backorder facility with Kore Domains for 2 close to expiring domains.

I got them!!!

Tim

•••
Originally posted by tim111
I used the Backorder facility with Kore Domains for 2 close to expiring domains.

I got them!!!

Tim

Thanks for the info, tim111 ... here we are discussing a "Godaddy backorder question", please utilize the "Advertising Forum" for your posts of this nature.
Thank you for your cooperation.

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Thanks for the info, tim111 ... here we are discussing a "Godaddy backorder question", please utilize the "Advertising Forum" for your posts of this nature.
Thank you for your cooperation.

No offense tim111, but from the 3 messages you've posted since you got here, it's obvious that you have a closer interest in "Kore Domains" than you lead people to believe:

I got them!!!

I use Kore Domains who charge $5.95 for .BIZ & .US domains and have had no problems at all.

They're customer service is excellent and they always keep their...

Good prices but I use Kore Domains as they have rock bottom pricing, especially on the new .WS registration. Only $9.95

In my short time here, I have found NamePros to be a valuable resource and well-informed community - and isn't a place where you can just spam or be deceptive and people won't take note. Keeping that in mind, I'd suggest that if you would like to advertise your reseller account, that you do it in the Advertising forum as suggested by CoolHost and in a non-deceptive or overly-aggressive fashion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back