IT.COM

GoDaddy closeout domain cancel

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mani0307

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Hi
I buy domain from godaddy closeout 24/11/17 and after some day i received email from godaddy your domain canceled due to previous owner renew it.
And i email godaddy my refund they told me refund will be in 7 days but one month completed and i have no email received yet about my refund payment.
Any One face this issue before about this!
Please i need your helpful comment.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it possible to fund these purchases via a pre-pay account? With some registrars the money isn't taken out of your account until the name is transferred. So if the name is renewed, you lose the name, but you are never charged for it.

•••
Hi
I buy domain from godaddy closeout 24/11/17 and after some day i received email from godaddy your domain canceled due to previous owner renew it.
And i email godaddy my refund they told me refund will be in 7 days but one month completed and i have no email received yet about my refund payment.
Any One face this issue before about this!
Please i need your helpful comment.
Thanks

I have faced this problem, not once but several times, even though mine is a VIP account. Unless you remind them about the problem, they will not bother to refund our payment. Firstly we did not get the domain name we won, secondly our payment is kept for unspecified period. You know, this is problem of plenty as they are the market leader. In fact, sometimes we may force to switch to better Marketplace to escape from these devil may care attitudes of Godaddy.

•••
Thanks for your comment.

•••
There are lots and lots of pricing and billing bugs and issues at GoDaddy.

Your best bet would be to contact them directly .. their platform might be a colossal mess .. but they aren't necessarily as evil as many would have you think. Once you get to the right person I'm pretty confident you'll get your money back.

Or possibly contact @Paul Nicks and/or @Joe Styler .. they both work for GoDaddy and could likely help you.

•••
do not buy domains on Godaddy expired auctions..

•••
There are lots and lots of pricing and billing bugs and issues at GoDaddy.

Your best bet would be to contact them directly .. their platform might be a colossal mess .. but they aren't necessarily as evil as many would have you think. Once you get to the right person I'm pretty confident you'll get your money back.

Or possibly contact @Paul Nicks and/or @Joe Styler .. they both work for GoDaddy and could likely help you.
thanks @Ategy.com i have text these two person.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back