NameSilo

registrars GoDaddy.com Acquires Another Domain Portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
This is very fresh and I just discovered this this morning. It will be very interesting to see what domain names start transferring in to NameFind. Elite Domains Group isn’t as open as the Marchex and Worldwide Media deals. I personally found many connections to different domains that may be included in this deal, but there is no way to confirm them right now. What transfers ownership to GoDaddy will be more telling and that will happen over time.
This is the 3rd domain name portfolio that GoDaddy has confirmed they have acquired. Marchex, Worldwide Media and now this one, which presumes to be Elite Domains Group. GoDaddy has yet to confirm they acquired DomainSource’s domain name portfolio but I have about 1,000 domains to prove they did, putting it at 4 total domain portfolio purchases to date...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Elite Domains Group = BrokerageFirm

they seem to have sold all domains they held until the end of last year, but they are quickly buying new ones

•••
Interesting.. how GoDaddy is buying portfolios. Not sure how many next.

•••
too much money and little brain

•••
awesome! domaining is still alive :)

•••
yeah, domainsource domains seem to have been bought by GoDaddy. lot of them having moved since December. LLL.org are being placed for sale through Snapnames for $20k each

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back