NameSilo

question GoDaddy made me a VIP account manager

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Onekey

Top Member
Impact
Godaddy just assigned me a VIP account manager. Anybody have any experience with this? What are they good for?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy just assigned me a VIP account manager. Anybody have any experience with this? What are they good for?

I have one as well and have had for a while.

They are your first port of call if you have any questions, they give you direct phone and email access and also provide domain lists with good possible names to buy on the aftermarket. Basically they try and make your experience with Godaddy as smooth as possible and it's a nice little bonus to have IMO.

•••
I have one as well and have had for a while.

They are your first port of call if you have any questions, they give you direct phone and email access and also provide domain lists with good possible names to buy on the aftermarket. Basically they try and make your experience with Godaddy as smooth as possible and it's a nice little bonus to have IMO.

But they don't actively help you sell anything?

•••
But they don't actively help you sell anything?

I use Namejet for most of my auctions and it's been a while since i've used godaddy auctions etc. in a serious way. That being said I don't think they assist in that area nonetheless are a very useful point of call.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back