IT.COM

Good Providers for CPC / CPM?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hmm, I have looked at the first two pages and they all talk about Adsense, DomainHop & Sedo...

Do you know any other good CPC / CPM programs?
I am currently using Focusin (MammaMedia) and I am looking for programs that pay for international traffic. I am planning to start a free hosting service and want to put ads on member pages. I am not sure Adsense accept this? Do you have any suggestions? :|

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've seen some guys offer free hosting in exchange for members to put his adsense code on all their pages.

•••
I see ~ I'll ask Adsense if I am allowed to put their banner on member pages. :]

Thanks~

•••
YUPAPA said:
Hmm, I have looked at the first two pages and they all talk about Adsense, DomainHop & Sedo...

Do you know any other good CPC / CPM programs?
I am currently using Focusin (MammaMedia) and I am looking for programs that pay for international traffic. I am planning to start a free hosting service and want to put ads on member pages. I am not sure Adsense accept this? Do you have any suggestions? :|
google doesn't accept that

•••
Alright. I have just contacted the owner of paypopup.com and they are happy to accept me as their publisher :]

•••
I dont think Google would mine, although do so at your own risk.

GO DBLESS

•••
GamingHybrid said:
I dont think Google would mine, although do so at your own risk.

GO DBLESS
they do, they dont allow ads on sites that you don't own. read the TOS

•••
1rrr1 said:
they do, they dont allow ads on sites that you don't own. read the TOS
So does mean that everybody that is using the adsense revenue sharing offered by NamePros is in violation of Googles tos?

•••
Technically, yes. Google doesn't seem to care though, which I suppose is lucky for those who use adsense and the trusty namepros staff. They're very random with these things....makes you wonder.

Caveman said:
So does mean that everybody that is using the adsense revenue sharing offered by NamePros is in violation of Googles tos?

•••
In that case, we've been lucky. Hopefully that luck will continue.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back