Dynadot

Google AdSense Does Banners

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm interested to see how it goes over. Right now there is no banner only option but I'd like to see that available once there are enough image advertisers.

It would be nice to be able to have an image and a text zone on the same page.

•••
Wow, thanks for the news .edu. This should be some good news for those that like to use images rather than text for advertising. :tu:

•••
I wonder which will have a better conversion rate for adwords..

•••
i think the picture would me worth the same or even more ... :P

•••
finally, they should of done this from start

•••
Nah google is known for their text ads, not banner. I think they are going in the wrong direction.

•••
This was a little unexpected coming from Google because as far as I know they've never used images in their ads on their own site, ever.

Still it's kind of cool that they offer it and give you the option to Opt-In/Out of using images.

It's worth a try as a publisher, if only to give visitors something new to look at on occasion. I suspect the text ads will always remain the mainstay of the program.

•••
I think there is more than enough room for image and text ads way too go google

•••
Wow, it's pretty interesting. Only issue I have with it is that the words was what sepparted them from other advertising companies.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back