NameSilo

Google demoting keywords in domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

john888

Established Member
Impact
My 2 word domain name website when searching the 2 words in google is no where to be found. Using Bing, Baiud, Duck, Yandex the 2 word search shows my website on the top of their pages. This proves how much Google demotes key words in domain names or is just indifferent to them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That should not be the case if some has created better content and has targeted your keyword then it is possible. Can you share the two-letter domain name?

•••
My 2 word domain name website when searching the 2 words in google is no where to be found. Using Bing, Baiud, Duck, Yandex the 2 word search shows my website on the top of their pages. This proves how much Google demotes key words in domain names or is just indifferent to them.
which two words ? share your domain. SERP is depends of the value of content on your website.
and how many searches per month.u can,t get the top results with highly searches without adwords.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back