NameSilo

Google slap?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello everyone,

I think my website just got slaped by Google... Clicks for my CPC campaigns were 1-5$ / click.

I need to know, if someone beat that in regular way, just waiting. The only thing I found on internet was change domains, cancel account, create new...
This is not the way I want to go right now.

Thanks for any helpful comments.

Jan

--
Historic shipwrecks of the Dominican Republic and Haiti

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it's only $1-$5 you may be able to fix it. Irreparable slaps are usually more - like $10/click.

Waiting won't do much for you though. Instead, check your quality scores, tighten up your ad groups, make sure your landing pages are well-targeted. Make sure you have unique content on your lander(s) and transparency (privacy policy, contact information, disclaimers, etc.) on your site and reachable from the lander - especially if you're promoting affiliate products.

Good luck!

•••
Thank you. I check it, the quality score is between 2-4. I think, there is problem in this, need to findout better keywords.

But I don't understand how for ad about "Historic book" can have the same keyword only quality score 3? Or I missed something in this?

The content is okay, but was missing transparency (terms, privacy policy, contact) - fixed now, thank you!

Jan

--
Historic shipwrecks of the Dominican Republic and Haiti

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back