IT.COM

Got some spare time? Do you have mad skillz? If yes, continue to read ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Laddies and Gents

I am looking for individuals with mad skills in one of the following bellow:

Programmer(s) ( Coder )
Graphic Designer
Marketing / SEO Agent
Manager

I came out with a way (function) to moneytize from a classified site that others classified sites are not doing!

It has a unique concept and many ways to moneytize from the developed site.

I got a lot of content ready to be implemented into the site.

All my pages are done in MS Paint, since I have no html or coding experience, but they look like real web pages (clean layout, user friendly, and very efficient).

Unfortunately I have no more money left, but I got major league investors willing to invest!

Everyone would get equal shares (signed contracts); including myself!

All we got to do is to have a working website up and running, so I can approach the investors!

Prefer working with individuals who are closer to me, but at the end it doesn't really matter; does it. :P

As long as each team player does their share of work, we will reach our destination.

I got some catchy domains, which are very easy to remember, marketable, and also trademarked!

If you are interested to talk more about taking on a project and partnering with me; feel free to send me a note!

Thx guys,

maurixius

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's the domain name that you want to develop?

Also, it troubles me a bit to think that a "design" made in MS Paint by a non-designer/non-developer is the main theme for the website.

Perhaps you should talk to a consultant about your plans before you jump the gun and MS Paint yourself into a corner.

Good luck!

•••
Gidbox - Advertise Yourself ( original plan ) ( Trademarked ) ( has logo )

I have all the domains:

Gridbox
AdvertiseYourself

got adex.net too ( advertisement express )

I was working with a graphic designer, programmer and writer for a few months; that kind of drained me!

We got the storyboard; and the functions are well thought through!

Yes, I did go beyond and designed the layouts in MS Paint, but it does look like real web pages ( better than a storyboard, right :P / at least the future designer has something to work with )

So far no one believes me that I have designed the layouts in MS Paint, looks like a snap shot or Photo Shop.

All I am looking for is help, a partnership, to get this site up and running.

I will contribute my idea, domains, time, work done so far, and will help to market it.

If you o anyone is up for it; let me know!

Thanks for your time

•••
Best bet is going through Wordpress themes for something free that comes close to what you've mocked up and making do with what you've got. I know there are some classified themes also.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Found something that might help ya out?

Top 10 Best WordPress Classifieds Plugins And Themes

•••
Regarding Classifieds Script

Best bet is going through Wordpress themes for something free that comes close to what you've mocked up and making do with what you've got. I know there are some classified themes also.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Found something that might help ya out?

Top 10 Best WordPress Classifieds Plugins And Themes

I found several scripts for a classified site; thanks to NamePros forum!

However I can not find a script that has a Grid view and not the list view!

Any help on this guys! I appreciate any little info!

or

Would it be easy to convert a list view script to a Grid view?

My website is going to be called " gridbox ", therefore it is important to have the Grid view.

thx guys

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back