Watch

Centauri

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

now that GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is so hyped,
and news GPT .com sold for over $40k,
chatgpt.com valued at $29 bio. recently,

its maybe time to have a small but dedicated thread for GPT.

Do you own any names?

chat-gpt-examples.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I got PlumeGPT.com
Probably not worth that much, but I like it.
I think it could be perfect for a journal/news related company using GPT.

•••
Stay attached to GPT domains If you Have. Your Domain should be related to GPT concepts. May you have good future Results.

•••
Stay attached to GPT domains If you Have. Your Domain should be related to GPT concepts. May you have good future Results.
Nehhh
I set all my GPT domains on DAN at 125$/each
If i will sell all ...4k net pfff a good ROI

•••
Nehhh
I set all my GPT domains on DAN at 125$/each
If i will sell all ...4k net pfff a good ROI
I have also set domains on Dan.com but showing as not parked. My registrar is GoDaddy.This is written there.(For sale pages (Not parked)

•••
Short GPT Domains:

AddChatGPT.com
ChatGPTGlobe.com
FeatGPT.com
GPTAvant.com
GPTEssence.com
GPTExtra.com
GPTHop.com
GPTMonde.com
GPTmore.com
UpperGPT.com
VerGPT.com

EdGPT.xyz
UpGPT.xyz

•••
•••
•••
•••
I hesitate to post this because it might start a rush on registering unmarketable investment-related domains, but JPMorgan applied to trademark IndexGPT on 11 May. There's not a lot of information about it but what is out there on CNBC dot com (my account is still new enough that I can't post links) is that JPM is developing its own technology.

Even if JPM has reached an agreement with OpenAI to use GPT in the name (I don't know the legalities about whether JPM would trademark the name if it was licensing the use of GPT from OpenAI), the fact that JPM is using GPT in an AI context will likely further public perception of GPT as a standard AI acronym.

Interestingly, IndexGPT.com is for sale on Dan.com for $35k.

"

•••
I hesitate to post this because it might start a rush on registering unmarketable investment-related domains, but JPMorgan applied to trademark IndexGPT on 11 May. There's not a lot of information about it but what is out there on CNBC dot com (my account is still new enough that I can't post links) is that JPM is developing its own technology.

Even if JPM has reached an agreement with OpenAI to use GPT in the name (I don't know the legalities about whether JPM would trademark the name if it was licensing the use of GPT from OpenAI), the fact that JPM is using GPT in an AI context will likely further public perception of GPT as a standard AI acronym.

Interestingly, IndexGPT.com is for sale on Dan.com for $35k.

"
Sounds like the same situation I am in where someone bought the domain before the trademark application.:unsure:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/pu...ore-a-trademark-application-what-now.1302313/

Though, I definitely rather have JPM as the potential buyer.:xf.laugh:🤑💰

•••
Is GPT really trademark , how about this ?

• JPMorgan Chase is developing a ChatGPT-like software service that leans on a disruptive form of artificial intelligence to select investments for customers,
  • The company applied to trademark a product called IndexGPT earlier this month, according to a filing from the New York-based bank.
  • "It's an A.I. program to select financial securities," said trademark lawyer Josh Gerben. "This sounds to me like they're trying to put my financial advisor out of business."

https://www.india.com/business/jpmo...with-its-ai-based-indexgpt-spectacle-6071462/

•••

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230526-231337_UC Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20230526-231337_UC Browser.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 53
•••
What’s a good reserve price for an auction to put up the name doggpt.com?

•••
•••
•••
Opinions differ to some extent in this trademark / domaining case...

Some say this, others that.

"JP Morgan has filed a new trademark for indexGPT.

Per the filing, IndexGPT will be "software using AI for use in the selection of financial securities and financial assets."

Say goodbye to your financial advisor and hello to your AI bot."

Twitter, @JoshGerben, trademark attorney

So, as it seems, the last words has not been spoken yet

Last edited:
•••
Just picked up NestEgg(GPT).com and the reverse (GPT)NestEgg.com.

•••
Autogpt. com high price deal and JP Morgan Chase's indexGPT, once again, drove the GPT domain name.

I received three offers for my "GodGPT.com" this month. I agreed to one, but they didn't pay. there are too many fake offers on DAN.😫😫

Attachments

• mmexport1685240540087.jpg
    mmexport1685240540087.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 18
•••
•••
Oh my lord....

If JPMorgan is going to be able to have a product called indexGPT,
then only because it will be granted by openAI itself.

If Bloomberg will have bloombergGPT, only by the very same reason.

No one of US is JPMorgan, Bloomberg or any other big company.

That OpenAI will be able to trademark GPT, is +90% safe.

OpenAI will be the company to decide, whom to grant a GPT name, and whom not.
[For big $$$].

And for sure it won't be any domainer, and for sure it will only be a couple of companies.

Sry to confront you with the harsh reality, but the GPT train comes to an end here.

Make whatever you want with this information.

•••
No, the train comes to an end when the trademark is granted, until then we are domainers and we will play the domain game.

•••
indexgpts.com

Last edited:
•••
Oh my lord....

If JPMorgan is going to be able to have a product called indexGPT,
then only because it will be granted by openAI itself.

If Bloomberg will have bloombergGPT, only by the very same reason.

No one of US is JPMorgan, Bloomberg or any other big company.

That OpenAI will be able to trademark GPT, is +90% safe.

OpenAI will be the company to decide, whom to grant a GPT name, and whom not.
[For big $$$].

And for sure it won't be any domainer, and for sure it will only be a couple of companies.

Sry to confront you with the harsh reality, but the GPT train comes to an end here.

Make whatever you want with this information.
Sounds like a licensing deal? I haven't seen any headlines mention that. They usually announce at the time of the first announcement. "JPM partnering with OPENAI to create IndexGPT" something like that. It's not out of the question but hopefully this is not the case. Everything i seen has been something like "ChatGPT rival".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back