traffic Great domain about vampires with natural traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sell the following domain which has little natural traffic:

danag(dot)com

Expiration date of the domain: 2010-05-05

I have parked it at Parked in the past for almost 3 months and after that I put in at Namedrive, until the whole October, 2009.
Then I removed the domain from parking hoping in a development that hasn't be never done and so I put again the domain in parking with Namedrive since January 30, 2010.

You can see the detailed stats yourself, with $0.30 earned with Parked and $0.09 earned with Namedrive. I am not very able with parking optimization and the most important thing about this domain is its value outside parking.

I think that this domain could be very interesting if developed with a website, it is a short, CVCVC type, simple to remember domain name, excellent for a website about vampires, so the starting price considers above all these facts, other than the natural traffic itself which isn't too much interesting.

Free push on Name,com
PayPal payments only.
Starting price: $80.
BIN: $800
Bid increments: $1 or more.
Auction ends 72 hours after the last bid.

Attachments

• danag_parked.jpg
    danag_parked.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 95
  • danag_namedrive.jpg
    danag_namedrive.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 59
  • danag_namedrive2.jpg
    danag_namedrive2.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 47
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Starting price reduction: $80 -> $70

•••
•••
•••
Danag is a Filipino mythological creature, most similar to the Western vampire, a legendary vampire who had friendship with humans, according to some legends.
There are even some old and recent stories about danag vampires, think about the Twilight novel, but even about older stories and legends of the past.
Moreover, danag is a word that means something like "image in the dark".
For these reasons the domain name has a great potential even if, so undeveloped, it gets low natural traffic and clicks.

•••
•••
•••
Starting price reduction: $70 -> $60

•••
•••
Starting price reduction: $60 -> $50

•••
Starting price reduction: $50 -> $20

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back