IT.COM

negotiable Green-Life,com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
GREEN-LIFE . COM

GREEN LIFE - live you life in an Eco-friendly and environmentally responsible manner!

GREEN LIFE - wide variety of topics: recycling, sustainability, green building, alternative energy sources, organic food...

Domain continuously registered since 1996!

Go Green! %%-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GREEN-LIFE . COM

GREEN LIFE - live you life in an Eco-friendly and environmentally responsible manner!

GREEN LIFE - wide variety of topics: recycling, sustainability, green building, alternative energy sources, organic food...

Domain continuously registered since 1996!

Go Green! %%-

$1.00 offer.

I assume you want offers posted in the thread - your post does not say to pm them, seems ok by the forum rules for this section, but if expiring in under 60 days I think the post is supposed to say registrar and expiry date.

•••
but if expiring in under 60 days I think the post is supposed to say registrar and expiry date.

Correct

-------------------------------

Thread Starter, Please disclose the Expiration date as per section rules. Thanks.

Eric Lyon
NamePros Team

•••
$1.00 offer.

I assume you want offers posted in the thread - your post does not say to pm them, seems ok by the forum rules for this section, but if expiring in under 60 days I think the post is supposed to say registrar and expiry date.

Offer noted :)

Correct

-------------------------------

Thread Starter, Please disclose the Expiration date as per section rules. Thanks.

Eric Lyon
NamePros Team

Done. Expires:2011-05-17

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back