Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan226

Impact
could someone do an appraisal on guiltygamer.com please. Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is urlappraisal.net a reliable source for doing appraisal's or not?

•••
This domain is currently on auction at GoDaddy since it was left to expire. Are you the owner or are you simply interested in buying the domain? You're only supposed to post domains here that you own.

In my opinion the price is already more than "current market value" though, if you'd be trying to flip it for a profit...

•••
$(censored)

Disclaimer: I'm not permitted to provide the actual value of this domain due to certain censorship restrictions recently implemented in this forum.

However I can say (I think) that this domain should be left to "expire" and transition into the cyber-realm™. This term just does not resonate with me and since guilt is related to fear, I think the name carries negative karmic energy. Rid yourself of this domain ASAP. IMHO

And of course Luke, use the FORCE as it is always with you! :loveyou:

•••
This name currently at $85. I would say dont bid on it. Let the next guy figure out what the heck to do with it. Goodluck

•••
Sorry my bad, i was looking at bidding on it yesterday and was just wondering what sort of money i could get for it if i won the bid but as already mentioned the price was too high for my liking in the end anyway.

Thanks for your help though guys much appreciated :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back