NameSilo

information Guy Wants US$100 Million for TrumpDynasty.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dollarfield

The Mean DomainerTop Member
Impact
A guy has listed TrumpDynasty.com for US$100 millions.
As bizarre as it may sound a guy has listed TrumpDynasty.com for sale on domain forum Namepros.com with an asking price of $100 millions. The asking price is ridiculous because no domain in the history of domaining has reached that figure. Only LasVegas.com, which was sold for around $90 millions and was agreed to be paid in instalments, comes close by. May be this fellow think Trump, the Billionaire President elect of USA, will purchase the name from him.
Full Story Here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$100 Mil ?

So how much for Trump.com ?

•••
Which Omar are we talking...Page just refreshed. I know, ta.

•••
OmarVG Omar Very Good ya.

As dynasty means a line of hereditary rulers right, just like in China but...

Whatever you think of Trump, it's unlikely he will not have a long line of hereditary rulers. Understanding the lexicon will help in domaining.

So, it's another PS name. Sorry dude.

How can you have good PR on a PS name?

•••
I can add a sale sign on my Toyota, stating it is for sale for a million bucks. People will probably smile or drop their jaw and no one will take it seriously.

It's pretty much the same thing.

•••
You do realize Trump can file a UDRP and get this name for only his costs right? Serious question.

•••
Check the Trumps Facebook Portrait picture= TrumpDynasty
Trumps facebook page.jpg

•••
How many siblings etc of president's do you know that have been in command?

No desrespeito, but you could be on your death bed (if you're lucky to live to old age) when a possible grand offer comes in. But I don't think so. Thanks for the mmm pic of the dynasty.

Let's get a grip of REALITY.

Last edited:
•••
Hello @Avtar629, thanks for your positive comments... As you said no PR is the worst thing for a Business person. I want everything, free Publicity but Iam seriously selling my domain TrumpDynasty.com and Iam looking forward to make a Billion Dollar deal in the next 5 years, when Trump 4 years of Presidency ends, he will start a Reality Show of the Trump Dynasty and then its where my domain will get even more attention than right now.

Time will tell, buy Iam very Positive that this domain is going to make a Huge Profit for me. I wont sell it for 6 figures, I want $ 100 Million Dollars. I regged it months before Trump won the elections, so its not a lucky hand register, ITS MY STRATEGY SINCE 2015 when I started registering Trump domains and the consequences of this decisions as US President. I knew he will win since last year, and the domain Trump Dynasty was dropped early this year and I beat all the drop catch softwares out there, I waited with PATIENCE, until the domain was available for REG FEE! :D

I wont respond to the negative comments about Haters, because they are projecting that their domain Portfolio is worthless and they have no other option than HATE everybody else...

Best wishes to all the Positive and Enthusiast domainers that are very few around here, lol

OmarVG

Thanks for reply. Here's a serious questions

1. how many backlinks have you got on ?
2. Willing to redirect to my auctions? Paid of course.

I'll assume whoever reads this domain or article WILL VISIT this domain meaning they will all be domainers.

Right ? Just the kind of people you want visiting your domains right?

Who else wants in on this?lol

•••
The Dr. Evil of domaining....

•••
I wont respond to the negative comments about Haters, because they are projecting that their domain Portfolio is worthless and they have no other option than HATE everybody else...

Best wishes to all the Positive and Enthusiast domainers that are very few around here, lol

OmarVG
Hey just because we think you're nuts, doesn't mean we hate you, in fact thanks for the laughs!

•••
The guy OmarVG loves all kind of publicity...even negative publicity. He is contender for title Dr. Evil of Domaining! (pun intended)

•••
It's not about what he wants. It's about what he will get. Never that sum.

•••
•••
ok, shoot for the stars, that way if you don't make it that far, you will still be up there.

•••
•••
Shoot for the moon and if you only get half way there it is not so bad. Maybe Trump will dish out 50 million for his dynasty.:-D.

•••
Although, it's a nice domain anything over 2 mil. is really out of my domaining budget for this season.

•••
Not just a newbie, but a complete unprofessional. If he think Trumps going to be blackmailed into buying something like that, he has another thing coming.

•••
i have one on sale of 100000$ of DTUSA.biz .......Donald Trump USA.biz if any one interest make offer me

•••
A guy has listed TrumpDynasty.com for US$100 millions.
Full Story Here

Its funny you said that cauz i own the Best & the Oldest Brandable for LasVegas.com ----- LazVegaz.com - Love the name.

Coming back to this guy, its insaneeeee!!

•••
reason why: Buzz in blogs/forums/social media = free traffic

surprise surprise, he is using one of the best ROI Parking service :$:

•••
Didn't think Omar would make the news in a good way.

Last time he was in "the news" it was because of some domainer gangster fight that made for good popcorn views. <3

•••
who cares what price he puts on any domain even $900,000,000

I can ask $100,000 for my domain Flirt.ws

•••
Although, it's a nice domain anything over 2 mil. is really out of my domaining budget for this season.

You can not be eating too much Kraft dinner though with a 2 million budget. lol Offer them 50mil Columbian Peco maybe.

lol with that kind of a budget my new reg applepye.com would look good in your portfolio for a mere 10k.
I guess a domain is worth what ever someone is willing to pay for it. Like most things.

•••
Expected Profit = 0
Possible UDRPs = 1
Possible Lawsuits = 1+
Making domain investing comunity look bad: YES
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bottom Line: Waste of money and time

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back