NameSilo

Had hell of a night regging 5l Chinese premium

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Man i have to admit, i have never had this kind of experiance before which i have faced last night. Whole night i was researching chinese 5l premium with pattern and also meaning ( Not just patterns but also meaningful ) and regging them bulk just when i was researching and filtering to my watch list chiness buyers was regging them one by one.

I research 10 bam 4 already taken with in 5 min by some one else. Guys this is the next big thing for sure. I will be updating with all 5l sales soon.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there is a lot of 5L left. good luck!
I still think the true real winners of chinese craze will be domain registrars
for that reason..I'm out.

•••
TTUAN - $1,576 on 4.cn - "Round And Round".

Looks like there might be something to this, or the market is being forced. Either way, can't be a bad investment if you pick the right combos.

It's hard to process 11 million permutations, but I'll give it a whirl. Looks like AEIOUV does not apply here. I am seeing similar things with LLNN's.

that "if" is almost as big as the bigbang

•••
•••
I'll treat these like I treat any domain - research and patience. :)

•••
Thats what I'm referring to too

•••
Good for me you two debate, my post will be this months favorite! lol

•••
what software/site do you guys use to check the remaining chinese 5l's?

•••
Here is a Sample of what i am regging:

卡路里热量 = kllrl.Com = Calories.

Prove : Wikipidia

This is a 100% genuine translation.

Thanks.

•••
Another actual chinese super premium

黄金首饰 = hjssh = Gold jewelry

Prove : Google
Wikipidia
Amazon

This is a 100% genuine translation. And looking for a quick flip as i have owned a lot of them.

Thanks.

•••
"Hello Magician... I would like to know how you do your tricks."

;)
Its times like this that make me smile on a bad day. lol

•••

Thanks.
I don't have enough adderall to deal with translating crap

•••
Just a question not familiar with significance of Chinese preferred names, is it so that almost all 5 characters (or whatever) end up having some meaning in Chinese (and that is why they get zapped). Guess I am trying to ask is that what is the significance of these names to the Chinese buyers? Guess Chinese dictionary does not have (m)any vowels?

•••
Just a question not familiar with significance of Chinese preferred names, is it so that almost all 5 characters (or whatever) end up having some meaning in Chinese (and that is why they get zapped). Guess I am trying to ask is that what is the significance of these names to the Chinese buyers? Guess Chinese dictionary does not have (m)any vowels?
yes almost all 5 characters (or whatever) end up having some meaning in Chinese.

•••
Dont yet invest on ABXBA category unless you find really good domains, there are 27729 domains remaining in this category. ( just updated )

Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
So what you think investing on 5l still wort less mate?

Thanks.

I think all domains are good domains. Each of them have their own style, uniqueness, and targeted market and niche. You did a great job and on top of that, you had fun and a story to share! So that is already priceless.

•••
•••
Guys plz don't invest blindly i can see just by keeping a patterns i had invested in a few bad names. Like i have to stick to axaxa pattern" it doesn't work like that.

A lot of those domains have a big meaning like 3 words where words are not that premium. I think after getting the meaning we should question our self if it was a english domain would i register it?

Thanks.

•••
Yup, for example dddggg means 顶多打个广告 Dǐng duō dǎ gè guǎnggào. Which in english means "To the furthest extend, place an advertisement." Amazing it actually have meaning in Chinese, lexical and semantically fit isn't it? hehe

•••
Yup, for example dddggg means 顶多打个广告 Dǐng duō dǎ gè guǎnggào. Which in english means "To the furthest extend, place an advertisement." Amazing it actually have meaning in Chinese, lexical and semantically fit isn't it? hehe
Do you think 4.cn is the best place to sell chinese premium 5l domains or should wait few months for someone to contact and sell a few here and there to keep the ball rolling.

•••
It take time to trend a market, i think we need to give 5l.com market a few months to become trending. Look at the .com market in US every domain including one words had been registered for reg fee and now they worth thousands of $$$ it is possible to become chinese one word domains that much but would take time as it took for english one word for about 20 years.

Thanks.

•••
I just bought fzhsh.com means Fuzhou.

Fuzhou is the capital and one of the largest cities in Fujian province.
Population: 2.124 million

We will wait see what it is worth.

•••
I think 5L domains with the last letter "w" are good. "w" can stand for 网 which means net or site.
Many Chinese websites are called something something 网.

Then basically, you have to choose the first 4 letters and you can read the articles about LLLL.net on my blog, buildacode.com (link in my signature) -- because this is now the choice faced when we were registering 4 letter domains.

•••

Thanks.

Do be cautious in assuming Google (or any translator) is accurate.

卡路里 = KaLuLi = Calorie/s. (Notice that 'kaluli' is a phonetic approximation of 'calorie'?).

'RL' in your 5L (as you've described it) is probably 热量 = ReLiang, meaning (quantity of) heat, or calorific value.

So, the RL is quite redundant if you just want to say/mean 'calorie'.

KLL.com is the definitive dotcom 'for' calorie. KLLRL.com is (probably) the next best.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back