Dynadot

Harry Potter

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Who here reads?

I've read all of them - at least - a few times each. I'm very excited for the next book. I can't decide whether I want to devour the whole thing in a day or two or save it.

Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm about half way through the third. Been there for a couple of years, now.

;)

•••
I've finished all of them. The one that took me the longest to read was Order of the Phoenix, and that took me 2 days, lol.

•••
harry potter just doesn't do it for me tbh :(

•••
I like to watch the movies but I hate reading the books as they always start out so boring that I can''t bring myself to read the rest of the book. It's just to dull for me at the start, even if I know it's bound to get better by the end of the book.

-Commes

•••
I cant sit and actually read the books, but I would watch the movies.

•••
TheBlackWolf said:
I cant sit and actually read the books, but I would watch the movies.
:hehe:

•••
Boring? :( The series of Harry Potter is like....amazing.

commes said:
I like to watch the movies but I hate reading the books as they always start out so boring that I can''t bring myself to read the rest of the book. It's just to dull for me at the start, even if I know it's bound to get better by the end of the book.

-Commes

•••
I've read the books, I just re-read order of the phoenix as the films coming out. a good read when your younger, they they kind of wear off.

•••
I stopped reading after the 5th page of the first book. :lol:

It's not that the book sucks, I just don't like reading. I havn't read a full book in about 3 years.

•••
_FLIP_ said:
I stopped reading after the 5th page of the first book. :lol:

It's not that the book sucks, I just don't like reading. I havn't read a full book in about 3 years.
Really? 3 yearS? Once I start a book, I can't not finish it, to me it feels as if im left hanging there lol. Just this weekend i read almost an entire book of 475 pages. It was a good book and very addicting lol. I need my books, and yeah i know I sound nerdy when i say this lol.

•••
I only read books when I have to for school. I've never read a book just because I wanted to.

I have no problems reading articles online and stuff, though. ;)

•••
Dan said:
I only read books when I have to for school. I've never read a book just because I wanted to.

Pity, a quality book is ten times better than any film you'll ever watch from the fact books can be so easily interpreted.

I don't read books really, anymore, but I used to read at least 1 a week until i was about 15. (so, for about 10 years)

I only occasionally read now, when I get a really good book I hear about.

P.S. Harry Potter is, and will remain, mediocre in my eyes. I've read all the books but that's just because now I've started, I want to finish off the series. I thought the first 2 HP films were rubbish as the kids couldn't act and the 3rd has been the best so far :)

•••
got through 1-3 and then stopped half way through the fourth. just couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

•••
Dan said:

Same, I think I have read more online then on paper.

I also only read books when I need to for school. But not exactly because I just use a book that I already read (for example the one from 3 years ago, lol). You don't know how many times I have used that same book for school. I just go to sparknotes to refresh my memory of what happens in the book. :)

•••
I find them dead dead boring

•••
I've read all the books once and I can't wait for the third either.

•••
Who's pumped?

The movie comes out pretty soon, followed not long after by the book :!:

•••
I love Harry Potter, and I don't care how strange that makes me sound. Harry Potter was and is like a massive part of my childhood!

More excited about the book (I'm going to get it at midnight :)) but the films are OK - they tend to ruin the books for me a bit though.

I'm quite sad that it's all going to be over soon actually :)

Matt

•••
Some of those books are pretty good..

Some of the movies have totally different concepts to the book so I was confused..

•••
Just pre-ordered 7th book from Amazon :O Shipping special and you get it on the release day.

•••
Rom said:
Just pre-ordered 7th book from Amazon :O Shipping special and you get it on the release day.
thats a great deal!
i'm actually thinking about purchasing the books, i don't mind reading and after afew events that have happened i've changed my thoughts about harry potter :)

•••
Cant wait 5 days 2 go, who's getting it straight away?

•••
Yeah I'm probably going to pre-order it. I've read them all :p just re-read half blood prince cause I just about forgot it all.

•••
Chicken said:
Yeah I'm probably going to pre-order it. I've read them all :p just re-read half blood prince cause I just about forgot it all.
I think today was the last day for pre-orders on Amazon.ca which come with release day delivery.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back