NameSilo

Has anyone ever successfully negotiated with HugeDomains?

Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
There are a number of domains I would like from HugeDomains that are listed between 2-3k

I have tried a few times to negotiate with no luck.

Has anyone ever been successful with negotiating a purchase at HugeDomains?

If so, how did you do it, be detailed if possible.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for the info....

If they have no offers for x amount of years they have got to drop a few..... I can be a very patient guy.

Like it says in your link.... don't visit, don't give them traffic on the domain and eventually it has to drop or get cheaper.

•••
if you can wait them out, i would. i'm not sure their criteria is for dropping but they can't hold millions of names forever.

with the volume they have i doubt its worth their time to negotiate with names - reason why almost all are set at buy now prices

•••
For what it's worth...From what I have heard in the past from those that have tried negotiating with them...the most I have ever heard them go down is about $100 off the asking price. I've never heard of them give significant discounts, such as cutting the price in half or anything like that.

•••
One thing to add is that HugeDomains (at least in the past) has been very very patient lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back