Dynadot

Header Contest $20

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a header for the site www.babystuff4free.com. Winner will receive $20 and the right to design the headers for around 10 more similar sites in the very near future. (if interested) The only requirment i have is that the width be 650px and it says somewhere

1. Complete an Offer
2. Refer some Friends
3. Receive your Free Gift!

Colors are up to you. The sites colors will be changed to match the winning design.

I will take entries for at least 3 days from this post and possibly longer if I dont see anything I like. I reserve the right to not choose a winner if I dont get what im looking for.

Any questions please let me know.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
heres one for now:
babystuff4free19in.jpg

with a different background
babystuff4free20pi.jpg

feedback welcome

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for all the entries so far. I truly would be happy with any of them. This is going to be a very difficult decision.

•••
•••
thats what i think ...

b650ff236b.jpg

your comments and thoughts ?

Regards,
-aLee

•••
12 hours left people...get any more entries in asap.

Thanks

•••
Hi this is my first post here
babystuff7dv.jpg

•••
I will be picking a winner later tonight. So any last minute entries are welcome.

•••
Here is my entry. :)

babystuff4freesample6vs.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Well I would like to thank everyone who participated. It was a very hard decision and I have made my choice.

Pm on the way Sammy.

Sammyloski said:
i will post one soon...

Here is a first try.....

Logo#1:
mh019443.jpg

i will try a few more....

•••
Thanks for choosing me! Pm on its way...

•••
congrats sammy... ! nice work.. :lala:

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back