Dynadot

What if sellers bank refuses funds?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mperloe

Impact
I reached an agreement to sell my high values 3 letter domain to a foreign entity. It appears that there are a number of BBB complaints that may result from the recipient banks not accepting the funds released from escrow.com. The Sellers state that Escrow does not verify the acceptability of the funds. How am I protected if my bank says the funds were for money laundering or obtained by fraud or theft? Should I limit the sale to a US company? Is there recourse if I don't receive the funds that are released?

What is a fair price for a 3 letter domain that indicates or represents a billion dollar business?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I reached an agreement to sell my high values 3 letter domain to a foreign entity. It appears that there are a number of BBB complaints that may result from the recipient banks not accepting the funds released from escrow.com. The Sellers state that Escrow does not verify the acceptability of the funds. How am I protected if my bank says the funds were for money laundering or obtained by fraud or theft? Should I limit the sale to a US company? Is there recourse if I don't receive the funds that are released?

What is a fair price for a 3 letter domain that indicates or represents a billion dollar business?
Ask escrow. That's what you're paying them for.

I don't see how your bank would refuse a bank transfer made by escrow.com though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back