IT.COM

question Hello all from Napa valley California I have question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

falconerx

Movers and shakers ask for a list. Need 360? VR ?Established Member
Impact
Question I have is what am I doing wrong to have my for sale domain continue to be transferred from the Premium page to the make offer ?
It's valued much higher than the limit and is a LLLL so that together with the traffic I know it must be my location of price or something .

Thanks Falconer x

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Any idea why my post gets moved without reason listed?

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros! :)

Does the domain has a High Resale value?

Ask @Eric Lyon regarding this.

•••
Welcome fellow Californian, PM the name and I can offer you some advice.

•••
•••
Hello and Welcome!

If you are you referring to your domain being moved by the forum moderators from the "Top" domains section to the "Make Offer" section, this usually occurs when they determine the domain does not belong there.

The Make Offer section does not have price limits.. only mininums.

Hope thats what you meant. Be sure to read all the rules and watch for a while to avoid mistakes in selling your valuable domain.

•••
•••
I think you should divide "Hello" in separate thread and "I have a question" on another thread.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the advise , I disagree with the
Management that Rams.Store is not a premium domain . First off the Rams.com is listed at 1.8 mil second I have this up on google first page already this ad on this site.
Third the obvious the NFL team outlets that sell jerseys and gear yeah some Shepard could go for it, or s memory Sales company but sitting at premium according to the rules states worth at least 1k. ESTIBOT ISINT accurate to a domain but It is always wrong on the lowball end . Even it says 2k.
I am not new to domain name flipping , I started out in 1998 I just got back into it after
being out since 2004 or so so yeah I am new to Name Pro's my first buy n sale was
US Locksmith .com in 2 1999-2000.
I think I will throw a different name up until I get one to stick on premium.
Next up ? 5150

•••
•••
•••
I understand what you are saying but the one thing to keep in mind is that the .com selling prices doesn't always add addidional value to the same domain in another TLD.

For example... I have AsSeenOnTv.ga & AsSeenOnTv.gq - the .com sold for $5 million and Sedo suggested price on both my domains is $19 999 each.

Yet, I have been unable to even sell both of them for $500...

With you being ranked on the first page, should carry some clout but obviously depends on how much traffic that ranking is pulling in.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for the advise , I disagree with the
Management that Rams.Store is not a premium domain . First off the Rams.com is listed at 1.8 mil second

The listing price alone doesn't tell much as a domainer can set whatever price they want.

I have seen domains that were not even worth regfee, listed for 7 figures.

I don't doubt that rams.com is valuable though.

I don't think that rams.store is a premium domain that is worth at least $2000 to a reseller because:

1. It is a nGTLD. Which doesn't have much of an reseller market right now. Some say that it will but unless this is not the case it's not investment grade. Just like .ws or .co domains wouldn't be worth much unless truly stellar. (e.g category killer single word, huge industry etc.) It's not a .com or an investment grade extension.

2. It may have potential legal issues. (Not sure about this though as I am not a lawyer)

3. Estibot shows end-user values not reseller values. Reseller will often pay 10% of Estibot value.

4. Maybe Google is showing different results but for me searching for rams store, the domain does not show up in the top 100 results.

Last edited:
•••
I have this up on google first page already this ad on this site.

Untitled-1472107044-735.png

scratchhead.gif

•••
The listing price alone doesn't tell much as a domainer can set whatever price they want.

I have seen domains that were not even worth regfee, listed for 7 figures.

I don't doubt that rams.com is valuable though.

I don't think that rams.store is a premium domain that is worth at least $2000 to a reseller because:

1. It is a nGTLD. Which doesn't have much of an reseller market right now. Some say that it will but unless this is not the case it's not investment grade. Just like .ws or .co domains wouldn't be worth much unless truly stellar. (e.g category killer single word, huge industry etc.) It's not a .com or an investment grade extension.

2. It may have potential legal issues. (Not sure about this though as I am not a lawyer)

3. Estibot shows end-user values not reseller values. Reseller will often pay 10% of Estibot value.

4. Maybe Google is showing different results but for me searching for rams store, the domain does not show up in the top 100 results.

•••
I thank you for your reply that is helpful , however I have yet to set it up with traffic which I can do and the rank will drastically change . if for example you look on those google pages again you will notice that is is higher than that www.Rams.store is and so is rams store all over the place as the football gear outlets.
check the traffic for example on Seahawks.website or 49ers.club I own those too. If I redirect the traffic to those to another page say an affiliate or a re-indexed parking page what then ? Is that possible I was also wondering about buying some expired domain scripts obviously not for this one but perhaps some dot coms.
As for legal issues I already looked into that and with my thirty years of selling surface mount soj's to Ram module builders I don't think I will have to open up a Shepherds R Us outlet anytime soon for Ram sheep shearing gear :)

•••
Better look again Buddy

rams.store
About Us
rams.store is powered by SmartName to bring you targeted search terms designed specifically to enhance the users overall online search experience. rams.store displays the top advertisers for and more. We've taken the confusion out of searching online, allowing you to find what you want in a timely manner.

We understand everyone searches with different criteria in mind. That's why we've designed rams.store to be navigated on your terms. rams.store brings you the most comprehensive group of advertisers in an easily navigated format, giving users a vast range of choices in as few clicks as possible.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back