Domain Empire

Hello from Lafayette, Indiana

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello! I'm new here. I'm an experienced graphic designer that offers hosting to my clients. A flakey client left me with a great domain name in my Go Daddy account and I decided to sell it. Then I came up with 25 more domain names and started building WordPress sites on them. Now I have to start making some money on my investments. I'm hoping that this forum can help me do that!
I've been reading posts on here for over an hour and have already learned some things.
:wave:
Jessica
Hounder Bounder Graphics

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Jessica! :)
Looking forward to your contributions!
Best of Success! %%-

•••
:hi: Welcome Jessica nice to meet you :)

•••
Welcome to NamePros :)
In addition to selling your sites, you may also manage to pick up some new clients in the development section.
Best of luck.

•••
Hi Jessi ,

Welcome to Namepros

•••
Hello! I'm new here. I'm an experienced graphic designer that offers hosting to my clients. A flakey client left me with a great domain name in my Go Daddy account and I decided to sell it. Then I came up with 25 more domain names and started building WordPress sites on them. Now I have to start making some money on my investments.
You took a lemon and made lemonade...
Welcome to the forum, hounderbounder (Jessica)...interesting forum name by the way.

•••
Hounder Bounder Graphics

You took a lemon and made lemonade...
Welcome to the forum, hounderbounder (Jessica)...interesting forum name by the way.

Thanks. My business name is Hounder Bounder Graphics, named after the Bassett Hound that used to lie at my feet while I worked. She is my logo from a design I did for my final project before I graduated from Purdue. She's since passed, but there are still Bassett Hounds at my feet. I was told a great business name should be a bit wacky, yet easy to spell & remember.

•••
Welcome Jessica! Nice to meet another new person here

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back