Dynadot

advice Own marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

What is the best option for listing my domains on my own marketplace? Is there any ready-made solution? I want to avoid building a website from scratch.

I want the domains to be categorized, and each domain should have an option to be clickable for purchase on DAN or GD.

Also, I need the domain of my marketplace to be visible, not forwarded...

I know that Efty had a similar option; I'm not sure if it's still available...

Thanks in advance :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
In my experience, I opted to set up my own website that's easy to manage. This allows me to have full control over the branding and user experience. Furthermore, when I engage in online marketing campaigns, I ensure that the investment in traffic benefits my site directly rather than promoting traffic to third-party platforms that may benefit from the traffic instead.

If you're not keen on starting a website from scratch, you might want to consider some website builders or platforms that are designed for ease of use and can be customized to suit your needs. They often come with e-commerce and categorization features that would allow you to list your domains and link to external purchase options like DAN or GoDaddy (GD).

Efty might still offer the solution you mentioned, but it's worth checking their current offerings or looking at alternatives such as Flippa, Sedo, or Afternic, which provide reliable frameworks for selling domains and might align with your requirements.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your domain marketplace!

Best regards,

•••
In addition to the options mentioned above, like Efty and DomainIO or a SH white label site, Sudos.com is another possibility to consider.

Other than a SH 'white label' site, I have not recently used any of them so can't comment on strengths and weaknesses.

With meaningful search gone at Afternic, and with more and better options at the no-commission sites, I have been looking carefully at them and wondering about trying a subscription.

-Bob

•••
...I have been looking carefully at them and wondering about trying a subscription.
Let us know if you do (and what your thoughts are). Thanks.

•••
In addition to the options mentioned above, like Efty and DomainIO or a SH white label site, Sudos.com is another possibility to consider.

Other than a SH 'white label' site, I have not recently used any of them so can't comment on strengths and weaknesses.

With meaningful search gone at Afternic, and with more and better options at the no-commission sites, I have been looking carefully at them and wondering about trying a subscription.

-Bob
Sudos looks nice and is reasonably priced imo. I do wonder if their landing pages serve when adblockers are active. if not you can get the free version of Sudos by using Google Sheets + Bodis landers

•••
Isn't namepros offering landing pages with custom contact forms as well?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back