Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ikehook

Top Member
DSAD.com Staff
Impact
What domain tech do you most want evolved?
parking, marketplaces, news, analytics, registrars, etc.

A: Well, parking I guess, but that seems like a pipe dream. Maybe "parking" evolved into some completely different monetization strategy. I've been looking for a magical team of developers to instantly build out each domain into something awesome... still looking

Do you have any predictions for coming trends?
A: New numbers will be invented to create new numeric domains, possibly threeve, or sleven.

What do you enjoy most about domaining?
A: What I enjoy the most is the treasure hunt, looking for great domains in the midst of junk. I like finding those names that leap off the screen and yell I'd make a great brand or business.

Do you have any predictions for where the entire domain industry is going?

A: It'll be all numbers soon, all letters and words will fade out of use and be replaced with numerics. There will no longer be the written word. Books will contain numbers only.

What’s your funniest domain story?
A: Can't think of any right now

What would you like to delegate most when you’re domaining?
parsing domains, monitoring auctions, data mining, etc.

A: Outbound sales?

What significant industry changes have affected you?
A: got nothing on this one

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome ikehook, nice introduction with Q&A :xf.grin:

•••
Welcome to the forum @ikehook! Agree about the treasure hunt. Not so sure about the phasing out of written words:xf.wink:

•••
Welcome to namepros @ikehook

So do you think we'll do away with the alphabet all together? Will we start speaking in numbers?

•••
Hi ikehook welcome to namepros .the best place to help with your treasure hunt.good luck

•••
•••
Your QA reminds me of Benoit Mandelbrot's accidental discovery of the MESMERIZING NATURE OF FRACTALS!

Welcome to NUMBER GAMES!

#ThePowerOfInfinity

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the forum @ikehook
Do you have any predictions for where the entire domain industry is going?

A: It'll be all numbers soon, all letters and words will fade out of use and be replaced with numerics. There will no longer be the written word. Books will contain numbers only.
Love your prediction..guaranteed sign that is going to happen is when "Google" start translating words to numbers...

•••
Welcome to the Forum and good Q&A...

•••
@ikehook

81199 2299 447133 38 000277 3232030 6666666777777777777777!

(That's 2020-speak for "welcome to NamePros!") :D

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome tot he namepros forum.

•••
Hi Hello ikehook, Welcome to Namepros

•••
•••
Hello, Welcome to Namepros!

Nice intro.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back