Dynadot

Hey domainers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Compotech

Established Member
Impact
Being new to domain flipping it good and amazing When you hear or see people selling their domains up and down or following an auction been closed in a positive way. You will have the insight of rushing into the domain business. But after getting into it and listing your first domains in the market place, now the business Will now be clear to that you what is called patience. And be highly creative, innovative and have a cognitive knowledge about the business.

Professional in the market place I sight you and hail your experiences so far you've pave ways for us (newbies) to in the market place. Your professionalism, legacy, and expertisim is what we (newbies) stand on in the market place today that we can also call ourselves domainers. If I take 10 pages to praise your works, articles, and contributions in the market place. Kudos to you bosses.

It is no more a news to the masses about the Covid19 pandemic that has give our world a big scars on our face and we all know that it will take awhile before this scar to heal even if it does heal the world will always remember the pandemic by heart for what it has done to entire human kind.

My questions to professional and to those of you that have insight about business entirely is that.
1. Is this business surviving after this pandemic?
If YES what are the percentages of surviving
If NO give us some reasons
2. What will be the future target keywords.

And also feel free to add your questions
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
While neither a professional nor domain name trail blazer in the vein worthy of the effluent praise you so generously offered those that are, yes, the domain business will survive the pandemic.

Likely some ups and downs will occur however, domaining will endure and in time, grow.

Suggest you go to the NamePros' BLOG section and read the very interesting and revealing recent BLOG post by Bob Hawkes regarding the pandemic and domain name sales. His is a very worthy read.

Last edited:
•••
While neither a professional nor domain name trail blazer in the vein worthy of the effluent praise you so generously offered those that are, yes, the domain business will survive the pandemic.

Likely some ups and downs will occur however, domaining will endure and in time, grow.

Suggest you go to the NamePros' BLOG section and read the very interesting and revealing recent BLOG post by Bob Hawkes regarding the pandemic and domain name sales. His is a very worthy read.
Thanks boss for your reply I really do appreciate it

•••
Online businesses are thriving during this time. Amazon stock is at record high. I think domain sales are lagging a bit because of the uncertainty in finances, jobs, etc. There are still big sales of domain names happening. It is also a good time to find some bargains in names for investment.

As for future target keywords - future trends are written elsewhere on NamePros. Usually, once you know of a good keyword, most of the best names are already registered. Trying to forecast future trends takes insight and investment before the trend becomes a popular keyword.

Good luck!

•••
People have failed at domaining with good names with or without a crisis. The effort you put in will be what you get out of it. As far as future keywords bit like asking KFC for the recipe.

•••
People have failed at domaining with good names with or without a crisis. The effort you put in will be what you get out of it. As far as future keywords bit like asking KFC for the recipe.
So asking KFC for recipe which they will never give out you mean one has to be dedicated in this business

•••
So asking KFC for recipe which they will never give out you mean one has to be dedicated in this business
What keywords are you buying now ? Answer will let you know so you can over inflate leftovers. Eg With a royal flush let others do something first with their two pairs. If you hear of a niche get it from news source eg: before it is a domain trend.

Last edited:
•••
What keywords are you buying now ? Answer will let you know so you can over inflate leftovers. Eg With a royal flush let others do something first with their two pairs. If you hear of a niche get it from news source eg: before it is a domain trend.
I want to venture into crypto names

•••
I want to venture into crypto names

Bear in mind with crypto names, people have been investing in them for years and if you want to buy a decent name, you will need to pay decent money. Dont go and hand register the crappy names that are left that will never sell. Spend decent money on 1 or 2 names and try and sell them, then reinvest that money into another good name.

Good luck

•••
Bear in mind with crypto names, people have been investing in them for years and if you want to buy a decent name, you will need to pay decent money. Dont go and hand register the crappy names that are left that will never sell. Spend decent money on 1 or 2 names and try and sell them, then reinvest that money into another good name.

Good luck
What about geo+domain

•••
What about geo+domain

Its the same with all niches, the best names are taken, you need to spend some decent money to buy decent names but there are bargains out there if you email the owners.

•••
"Geo" names are GREAT. I am a big believer in them. We may all live in an increasingly global world, but by nature and culture, we are very much creatures of habit and locality.

Being tribal animals, we gain a sense of community from the people we interact with on a regular basis, not on people halfway around the world.

Use that sense of community for profit. Buy GEO domains!

I am giving away the secret sauce(tm) again!

•••
The crypto names are over saturated at this point in my opinion. Really hard to find anything worth registering that actually goes with the niche

•••
The crypto names are over saturated at this point in my opinion. Really hard to find anything worth registering that actually goes with the niche
Yea its may have over saturated I believe I still have some unique name regarding domain names which is amazing but am a novice and I need to heed the professional advise

Thanks

•••
"Geo" names are GREAT. I am a big believer in them. We may all live in an increasingly global world, but by nature and culture, we are very much creatures of habit and locality.

Being tribal animals, we gain a sense of community from the people we interact with on a regular basis, not on people halfway around the world.

Use that sense of community for profit. Buy GEO domains!

I am giving away the secret sauce(tm) again!
Thanks for the advise

•••
Its the same with all niches, the best names are taken, you need to spend some decent money to buy decent names but there are bargains out there if you email the owners.
Boss I don't quite understand your plight what do you mean by mailing the owners

•••
Boss I don't quite understand your plight what do you mean by mailing the owners

In oder to increase your chances you can reach out to business owners who might be interested in buying you domain.

•••
In oder to increase your chances you can reach out to business owners who might be interested in buying you domain.
Boss I now understand what you mean but can you please explain in details how to reach out to business owners

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back