IT.COM

Hi everyone !! Glad to be here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gorgeo.Seller

Account Closed
Impact
I'm Gorgeo from China and I'm new to namepros and to domaining. My interest for domaining started around 6 months ago after coming across with a domain article online while I was working. After reading that article I started getting more and more interested and learning more about domaining soon given my very limited knowledge.

I really hope I can learn much more about domaining now that I'm here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome, Gorgeo, what kinds of domains do you invest in? "Chinese" (LLLL.com CHIPs, numerics, etc.) or "Western" (English keywords, brandables, etc.) type domains?

Last edited:
•••
Hi Gorgeo, Welcome to NamePros! Best of Luck to you!

•••
Welcome, Gorgeo, what kinds of domains do you invest in? "Chinese" (LLLL.com CHIPs, numerics, etc.) or "Western" (English keywords, brandables, etc.) type domains?
I like a numeric domains without 0 & 4

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Gorgeo and welcome to name pros!

•••
Welcome to Namepros Gorgeo! :)

You certainly are in the place to be for domaining the last few years .. if you speak Chinese and understand the culture, Chinese numerics and Pinyin you certainly have an advantage over the rest of us. I specifically don't touch CHIPs because I don't understand them ... lol

Best of luck in your domaining adventures! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hey @Gorgeo.Seller
Welcome-to-the-forum-(myway2fortune.info).png

Hope to see you around

•••
Hi Gorgeo, welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi.. Gorgeo Welcome to NamePros..

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros Gorgeo from China

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back