Hi NamePros

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosmarti

Impact
My name is Carlos, I live in Panama.

I am telecommunications engineer currently working in IT and I' m just landing in the industry of domains. I have bought placesny.com

I enjoy programing in my spare time and that is one of the main reasons I' m interested in this area since I have some ideas about creating domain name tools to find nice free domains, content creation and blog automations. Regarding this I would love to hear from you, if you share that interest and maybe do some projects together

Cheers!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Carlos. Greeting from India :)

•••
Hello Carlos, Welcome here...

•••
•••
•••
Welcome Carlos, you have found a great forum! :xf.cool:

•••
•••
•••
WelCome to NamePross, Carlos!

•••
Hello Carlos :)

Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros, hope to get hands on some of your tools soon.

•••
•••
•••
•••
My name is Carlos, I live in Panama.

I am telecommunications engineer currently working in IT and I' m just landing in the industry of domains. I have bought placesny.com

I enjoy programing in my spare time and that is one of the main reasons I' m interested in this area since I have some ideas about creating domain name tools to find nice free domains, content creation and blog automations. Regarding this I would love to hear from you, if you share that interest and maybe do some projects together

Cheers!!
Hi from Ireland, and welcome!

•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back