IT.COM

High Quality and High PR Manual Directory Submissions

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm a freelance SEO service provider and I'd like to start offering some high quality, high PR manual directory submissions. Sure, my prices aren't the lowest around, but I can guarantee all the submissions will be approved and that you will receive quality links for your site.

Every order comes with a report of the list of directories I submitted to, the time it was submitted, and the category I picked for that directory. We will open a new Gmail account so that you don't get spammed and also click on all the confirmation links for the directories.

50 High PR Directory Submissions - $11 (PR4+)

150 High PR Directory Submissions - $20 (PR3+)

300 High PR Directory Submissions - $32 (PR1+)

FAQs

How long will it take to complete each job?
3 days or less.

What methods of payment do you accept?
I accept payment only through PayPal to ensure fast payment time and secure transactions. I am a verified member as well. My PayPal email is [email protected].

What information to I need to send to you?
- Your name.
- Title (<100 Characters)
- Description
- Category
- Keywords (at least 5)
- URL

How can I get started?
PM me through this forum the information above, what package you want to purchase, and your PayPal email so I can confirm payment.

Thank you for viewing and I hope to be having the pleasure of doing business with you soon!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My offer is still open to anyone interested.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back