IT.COM

Highest estibot on your handreg

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
You don't need to share your domains (but feel free to do so), and I won't share mine.

My record was low 5 figures on a nonenglish .com.
And then, it jumped to a little higher low 5 figures with english word with (spanish speaking) cctld.
And finally it jumped to mid-high 5 figures with a nonenglish word with (english speaking) cctld.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a 4k that let expire. The issue is the top com is offered for sale and have gtld I just renewed it due to this thread but was going to drop it at $110 usd. I do have xxxxx on estibot but you know your doing better with a few more bots backing them up. .

•••
Also, to stay on-topic, my highest estibot appraisal on an handreg is Materiel/de/Peche//com
(Fishing material in French), it has a $2500 Appraisal; I have names with higher appraisals, but these are not handreg, I found them in daily diamonds, caught on the drop, or bought directly

Gube

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back