Domain Empire

domain HomoBit.com & SapiensBot.com, any feedback?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slkn

Data Analytics & Machine LearningEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm trying to figure out what they mean, or how they would be used. Could you shed some light on what you had in mind?

•••
Assuming you mean Homo as in homo sapiens? It might be ok but homo is also used in a derogatory way so that will probably limit the potential.

Sapiensbot is ok but i'm not sure on the value.

•••
Yes, homo = man, homo sapiens = wisdom, so these domains intercepts artificial intelligence and automated systems.

Homobit can be used for anything in tech with easy human machine interaction.

Sapiens bot is a bot/automated assistant that is very real as human could be.

Some people may think homo in the sexual aspect, with that said, homo = equal, hetero = different. But I believe techno/human concept would be understood for related AI/VR/AR/data markets.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe direct sense would be PaperWorkBot.com or PaperLessBot.com, to have a bot to fill out and complete administrative work.

•••
Well I think these are clearly brandable names, then, so I'll consider them through that lens.

SapiensBot - I think this one sounds a bit awkward and clunky. While"bot" is a great suffix/keyword, "Sapiens" as far at the other end of the popularity spectrum. I see where you're going with how it could be used, but would a stratup company see it that way? I think no. Too many other options that sounds better and are more clearly understood.

HomoBit - I like this one, but I can't fully understand why. It sounds good, it's short, memorable. The big downfall is the unfortunate insulting/negative connotation of the word, as mentioned by @Ollie3000. But on the flipside, perhaps the name would work for an app or piece of technology somehow marketed or designed for the homosexual community. Kinda cool. I'd keep it and ask for mid $X,XXX.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back