Dynadot

Established Hot Popular Developed Game Site For Sale

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started a new Game site called GamingCrazyUK.com, It has been up and running for 10 days now, and the site has received an incredible 12,776 visitors, 8,279 uniques, 14,575 (88 x 31) button impressions, 1,722 (480 x 60) banner impressions. All without spending a single dime in advertising, I have achieved these numbers by simply posting on some forums I frequent, some autosurf programs, link exchanges, and search engines. This site is listed in most of the big search engines, and sees some good results too, for instance GamingCrazyUK.com ranks #12 on Google for "Pac Man Online" & "Space Invaders Online".
Also has a very good alexa rank, with a one week average ine the 50,000 - 60,000 Range.

Custom Banners, Custom Logo, Custom Template, 5 months of Hosting, and Domain Name will be included with this sale

I have not made any effort to produce an income yet, but will likely if it doesn't sell.
I will send log info to anyone that is interested.

I am looking for $300 for GamingCrazyUK.com, feel free to check it out at the following URL: http://www.gamingcrazyuk.com/

DJ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Pretty hard to believe stats.

Might want to make sure he is not using some type of fake hits generator.

Nice sale though, good luck jooster.

•••
AndrewZ, I am insulted by your accusation, I mentioned right in the ad how I received my hits, And I am more than willing to send a complete log breakdown using WebLog Expert Lite or Webalizer, to any interested party.
DJ

•••
djthekid,

Since you are selling the site, could you please upload nameinfo.php to my server so that I could still use it, and other poeple could use it? I use it all the time, heh.

Thanks,
Nate

PS - If you want to, send me a PM, thanks!

•••
Originally posted by djthekid
AndrewZ, I am insulted by your accusation, I mentioned right in the ad how I received my hits, And I am more than willing to send a complete log breakdown using WebLog Expert Lite or Webalizer, to any interested party.
DJ

I dont want you to be insulted, nor did I intend for you to take it that way. I was just stating that those numbers are pretty high and very big. Great job and nice sale!

•••
I'm sorry, I guess I over-reacted a bit.
Thanks
DJ

•••
Originally posted by MSX
djthekid,

Since you are selling the site, could you please upload nameinfo.php to my server so that I could still use it, and other poeple could use it? I use it all the time, heh.

Thanks,
Nate

PS - If you want to, send me a PM, thanks!

What about my question? :).

Nate

•••
Nate,
I was just about to pm you, I do not have full right to the script, and therefor, can not tranfer it to anyone else. I will however be uploading to another one of my domains after christmas, and will let everyone know the new URL.
Sorry
DJ

•••
Thanks for a great transaction, and all you after sales help, it was a pleasure doing business with you and it is a very nice site. Please keep me informed if you do any more of the same.

Kind Regards

Jooster

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back