Domain Empire

How Do I Buy Traffic?

Spaceship
Watch
Where are the best places to buy traffic?

I have a kids toy site that only seems to get traffic around Christmas.

I don't want to buy traffic in the form bots - I want to get traffic from real people - to increase my fan base (for my site)

I have a Twitter and Facebook page - but I'm not getting much traffic.

Is there a reputable site that I can use to buy traffic?

Thanks in advance...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no way to buy traffic from real people. Because, it's basically advertising.

And there are so many great options get traffic via advertising; especially Facebook ads and Google Adwords are the best.

So, if you have money to spend on your site, try Facebook ads and target your ad; you will get the best traffic.

•••
search here on the forum, there are people posting possibilities for 5 or 10 USD.

•••
Google Adwords
Facebook Ads
Twitter Ads
Buy from personal website owners on a monthly basis that would target toys or sites Mom's would visit, slower process doing individual site buys but I have a few I bought in other niches that work out well, just gotta find sites with traffic that match your product niche. If it works I renew, if not I move on to the next one.

•••
There are number of sources where you can purchase traffic.You can buy them in Google adwords which is bit costly and you have to follow some strct guidelines there.You can purchase display traffic through Bevo Media's new ad exchange, The Bevo Ad Exchange.This network work on real time bidding and through this network you can purchase ads on any website available in the web.So If you have an idea where your targeted customers often visit then this network can be handy for you.

•••
That;s called paid seo! You will get service from Google as well

•••
I personally haven't had great success with Facebook Ads for online stores. Retail or local places seem to do alright. Rather than buying traffic, try optimizing your website, and gaining traction on Google for your Search Keywords. That will help drive traffic year round for your category.

•••
Buy banner advertising on relevant websites in the same niche, it will very inexpensive.

•••
Google Adward is the source to buy SE traffic ( organic ) it is all depends upon PPC ( Pay Per Click )

•••
Optimize your website on keywords which people mostly used to find toys.it is cost effective technique to increase ranking of website on search engines.Buying traffic is unethical technique and will not help you to increase your sales.

•••
Most effective and free source to get good and relevant traffic is "Blogging". You should create a company blog and start posting your business relates content and then bookmark this content on high page rank and do-follow bookmarking sites. Share these posts on social networking websites like facebook, twitter and pinterest. Hopefully you will get good results in short time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back