Dynadot

How do you guys get your domains on NJ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
How do you guys get your domains on NJ? I felt so disappointed to note that they accept shill bidders and deny others legitimate entrance. I tried a lot of times to list my domain name there in 2015 but no success. They NEVER approve any.

I have the BASS ENERGY, CAREER COUNSEL, ONE MAIN PLACE, APP RAY, that would be a good sell but the sad thing is that I see even less worthy names being sold on there. Too bad IMO.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How do you guys get your domains on NJ? I felt so disappointed to note that they accept shill bidders and deny others legitimate entrance. I tried a lot of times to list my domain name there in 2015 but no success. They NEVER approve any.

I have the BASS ENERGY, CAREER COUNSEL, ONE MAIN PLACE, APP RAY, that would be a good sell but the sad thing is that I see even less worthy names being sold on there. Too bad IMO.
Bro, why don't you set up your own landing page and try to list your domains on Sedo and Afternic? there many ways to get to "idumota market" lol

•••
Bro, why don't you set up your own landing page and try to list your domains on Sedo and Afternic? there many ways to get to "idumota market" lol
You can take oshodi, yaba or Surulere route. Lol

•••
You can take oshodi, yaba or Surulere route. Lol
My house is not too far from Oshodi and I can branch off to even Lekki from there lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back