Dynadot

How exactly does this thing work?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I don't really understand the concept of namepros.com. Someone fill me in, please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its a place to disc. Domain names, appraisals, selling, buying etc...

Mike

•••
Well yeah, but how does it work? The person who referred me asid all you have to do is post and you get money to get a domain. Can you describe that in detail?

•••
Originally posted by Renee
Well yeah, but how does it work? The person who referred me asid all you have to do is post and you get money to get a domain. Can you describe that in detail?

Guessing you are from Nova or Brinky.. that's not what this place is about. People who actually are interested in domain reselling come here

•••
Yeah, but I'm in NEED of a domain. I mean, I'm using geocities!

•••
Can't you just ask to borrow your parent's credit card? It's only $9. Use: www.namecheap.com

•••
just register one at like divine-hosting

•••
Originally posted by dude
just register one at like divine-hosting

I like the wat you think. LOL Yes they are only $8 and we accept cash by mail, check, money order, and paypal :)

•••
You shouldn't come if all you want is a free domain name. Just go to getafreedomain.biz

•••
A lot of the people here looking for a free domain name could benefit immediately by getting a free subdomain over at http://www.v3.com/sub-domain-list.shtml

In many cases you can get a better URL using a service like that.

•••
get freedomain.biz is a scam, i heard they do it to get money from the ads

•••
getafreedomain.biz doesn't really work.. when ever i get a refer, i never get the points from it...

•••
Yeah, it's SO stupid, anyway, netrillium.net do cheap hosting WITH the domain name free if you pay yearly, lol. If you DO manage to use it, could you refer me as this-girl.org, I could really use the space!

•••
if you go to the front of namepros and click the thing by your name it'll give you a full understandment of the thing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back