Dynadot

opinion Who is the person you admire the most in the domain industry?

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Over the years both here and on blogs there have been polls with regards to the greatest domain investor of all time. This is not one of those threads. There are so many new to domaining and so many had different head starts.

Many people have validly asked what does greatest encompass? It obviously is very subjective and people have stats or metrics that mean more to them than others. Look at NBA Michael Jordan vs LeBron James or Pele vs Messi in Futbol debates as examples.

Instead in this thread list the ONE person you admire the most in the domain industry? They can be any role, maybe it's not an investor but a publisher or it's someone who handles the technical aspects of making domain names work. The list could be infinite, so when the post starts to wind down, lose steam as all posts do, I will do a manual count.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who is the person you admire the most in the domain industry?

It is me myself I numbero uno
Number 1. Me

•••
Andrew Rosner.

I'm a job person but one day I saw post of Andrew on X.
After his post of million dollar sales just from domains, I was eager to understand the business of domains.

today I'm here.

•••
•••
•••
OMG Rob Monster? Where have you been?

•••
•••
•••
Grilled
Jurgen Wolf
Future Sensors
Thank you all for your contributions and great conversations along the way

•••
Id have to say Shane Cultra for one ,This guy always responds with an answer to any question and hes a Busy Bee Too !!!
But,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bob Hawkes is truly the most generous domainer of all time.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Id have to say Shane Cultra for one ,This guy always responds with an answer to any question and hes a Busy Bee Too !!!
But,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bob Hawkes is truly the most generous domainer of all time.
Shane trying to sell you fake nft via paradise
SEC going after him
Paradise got shut down....where did all the money go??

He is a manipulative marketer

•••
Shane trying to sell you fake nft via paradise
SEC going after him
Paradise got shut down....where did all the money go??

He is a manipulative marketer
Im telling my experience ,maybe b4 you bash him send me an article or two and a pic of him doing a perp walk till then ,I believe half of what I see and none of what I hear. Thanks

•••
Im telling my experience ,maybe b4 you bash him send me an article or two and a pic of him doing a perp walk till then ,I believe half of what I see and none of what I hear. Thanks
so what happens to paradise and how come he is not hawking anymore?

•••
•••
•••
This isn't the "Who is the pothead you admire the most" thread.
Hi

after all the years i used to "puff, puff, puff" at the end of some posts...
you'd think at least that i'd be in the running for a "most admired pothead nomination".

:)

imo...

•••
Shane has taught me how to be a manipulative marketer

•••
•••
I started more domains than GoDaddy me.

•••
Not in any order

Jason Sheppard
Mike Cyger
Keith Deboer
Bob Hawkes
Mark Levine

Last edited:
•••
Abdul Basit, Michael Cyger, and the Domain King

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back