Dynadot

The Domain Dreamer Dives In!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kleistrophobia

Impact
Hey NamePros Fam,

Strap in, because the digital odyssey of Adrian, aka your newest domain-dreaming dynamo, is about to unfold! Picture this: by day, I'm a mild-mannered tech enthusiast with a penchant for pushing pixels and coding up a storm. But by the moon's rise, I transform into a domain hunter, prowling the vast savannas of the internet, armed only with my wit, a cup of overly strong coffee, and an unshakeable belief that the perfect domain name is just a click away.

My journey into the heart of NamePros is fueled by tales of legendary domain deals, epic discussions, and a community that knows the difference between a .com gem and a .net regret. With around a million members strong, I've heard this is the place where domains are not just names, but gateways to untold stories and digital empires waiting to be built. And I, for one, can't wait to dive headfirst into this treasure trove of domain-naming wizardry.

From the hallowed halls of Domain Industry News to the mysterious alleyways of Domain Expiration and Domain Drop Catching, I'm here to soak it all in. Will I venture into the Marketplace to buy, sell, and trade domains? You bet. Am I eyeing those Domain Auctions with the excitement of a kid in a candy store? Absolutely. And let's not forget the Free Resources – because who doesn't love a good deal?

But it's not all about the domains (okay, it's mostly about the domains). I'm here to connect, learn, and share with the best and brightest in the biz. Whether we're debating the next big thing in Domain Extensions or swapping tales in Networking - Meet and Greet, I'm all about that give-and-take. And if you need a laugh or two along the way, I've got puns aplenty – just ask me about the time I tried to register a domain while skydiving. Spoiler alert: it was a .fail.

So, here's to new beginnings, epic adventures, and finding the domain name of our dreams. With a keyboard at my fingertips and the NamePros community by my side, there's no telling where this journey will take us. But one thing's for sure – it's going to be a wild ride.

Catch you on the flip side,
Adrian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Funny intro Adrian, welcome.

What's the username origin?

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Welcome!

I do want to know about the time reg'ing a domain whilst skydiving- sounds atmospheric! Did the chute not deploy?? Did the device fall from one's grasp at the moment the "submit" button was to be pressed, a kilometer above the earth's crust?? Was it an eagle that came and stole the moment so high above the clouds??

•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros!

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the world of domains, let's go 🚀

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back