NameSilo

How many pts do u have to have for the free domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
how many posts and refers doyou have to have for the free domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yes you need 1000.. which I have but I want an avatar.. heh

•••
•••
Yes it is 1000 $NP for a domain name. Don't worry though, it builds up a lot quicker then you think :)

Cheers!

•••
I bet it does NameCaster, that is, if you're active :-P!

I'll stay active...long live NamePros, to hell with dnforums! :) :-P

•••
Is the only way that you can accumulate points, posting?

•••
Originally posted by ForeverAlexei
Is the only way that you can accumulate points, posting?

A lot less work pressuring your parents to just buy the damn thing ppl...

•••
Originally posted by NameCaster
Yes it is 1000 $NP for a domain name. Don't worry though, it builds up a lot quicker then you think :)

Cheers!
i hope so ;)

•••
oh my god! 1000! faaaar far away for me ;(

•••
Uh, why exactly would I have to pressure my PARENTS to get me a domain, I'm 22 years old. lol. It was a simple question, if you didn't want to answer, you shouldn't have.

•••
lol, well i'm still 15 and don't want my parents or me to pay a domain because i still think it's too expensive :P

•••
Originally posted by ForeverAlexei
Uh, why exactly would I have to pressure my PARENTS to get me a domain, I'm 22 years old. lol. It was a simple question, if you didn't want to answer, you shouldn't have.

We have been inundated with 12-13 year olds seeking free domains. Some find it difficult to participate so they mostly force posts in. By asking about free domains you automatically fit the profile--so I felt I was actually giving helpful advice.

•••
•••
Originally posted by koffee
oh my god! 1000! faaaar far away for me ;(
not anymore :blink:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back