NameSilo

How much can cost promotional ad text for my 10k domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tie

Established Member
Impact
Subj.
Thank's!

I am not a native english man and then sorry.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Outbound - https://www.go777taxi.com/request-a-ride

Email the above, take an offer. Your domain is technically better, but no guarantees that they'll care. Your hopes for $10k is adventurous, don't put them off by coming in with that number, see what they'd be willing to pay. Hope its helpful

•••
$10k sales are rare. It's just that we tend to only notice those. Do not eye for a $10k sale right as soon as you start.

•••
Outbound - https://www.go777taxi.com/request-a-ride

Email the above, take an offer. Your domain is technically better, but no guarantees that they'll care. Your hopes for $10k is adventurous, don't put them off by coming in with that number, see what they'd be willing to pay. Hope its helpful
The OP has it listed on DAN for £199,999 ( 777 Taxi )

10k = adventurous
199k = not happening.......

•••
Pricing a domain is tricky but sometimes it's full of surprises.

I sold a domain once for $15K within three months of hand-registering it for less than $7. It was a two-word dictionary domain. It wasn't a premium or a quality name at all but to the buyer, it was worth something.

I wouldn't discourage the seller only because he is aiming high with the domain price.

Just my 2 cents.

•••
Pricing a domain is tricky but sometimes it's full of surprises.

I sold a domain once for $15K within three months of hand-registering it for less than $7. It was a two-word dictionary domain. It wasn't a premium or a quality name at all but to the buyer, it was worth something.

I wouldn't discourage the seller only because he is aiming high with the domain price.

Just my 2 cents.
It's not discouraging them - more like a healthy dose of realism......10k asking price is adventurous (notice the words delusional, ridiculous etc etc were not used - no one put them down) - is it possible? Yes, Is it likely? No

You use this pricing on all of your domains and it could lead to a lot of out goings with no returns for a long long time.....

The £199,999 price will never happen, if it does I'll buy you a (toy) car :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
$10k sales are rare. It's just that we tend to only notice those. Do not eye for a $10k sale right as soon as you start.
21,161 reported sales on namebio for 10k and over.....plus the thousands more that went unreported :xf.rolleyes:

258 reported in 62 days this year = averaging just over 4 a day......

Not my definition of rare........

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back