IT.COM

domain How much do you think wiki.xyz is?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

metaverses

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If Swetha owns it then there's a reasonable prospect of it being sold for £8,555. Anyone else probably $5.55...

•••
•••
Who is Swetha?
😱😱😱😰 Only the .XYZ lord and saviour, never shall a sceptical word be uttered against her sales or XYZ domains, otherwise your head shall be removed by an angry mob of blood hungry NPs sycophants.

I did it once and I have now have no head to speak of, so I'm speaking from experience.

(It's a joke, I wish her all the best with her sales as I have previously)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The domain application is limited. There are too many wikis already, I'd price the domain between $3k - $5k maximum end-user price. If it was mine.

•••
The domain application is limited. There are too many wikis already, I'd price the domain between $3k - $5k maximum end-user price. If it was mine.
So a domain for a word that is used frequently in the real world and many potential uses is a bad thing?

Last edited:
•••
So a domain for a word that is used frequently in the real world and many potential uses is a bad thing?
There are many other factors to be considered. One of the simplest ways you can use to decide the final price is this:
- visit Godaddy auction ( auctions.godaddy.com )
- Search for wiki
- Study the prices of alternative extensions for wiki, esp. those with BIN. They are your direct competitors.

If you overprice, you price your domain out of the market. It's xyz extension, after all.
No more comment from me on this topic.

Last edited:
•••
You can try to submit your domain to Squadhelp. If they accept your domain for listing, they will give you an appraised value of the domain. You can take the appraised value as a reference.

I believe they will appraise your domain higher than $5k, probably at $xx,xxx.

Last edited:
•••
You can try to submit your domain to Squadhelp. If they accept your domain for listing, they will give you an appraised value of the domain. You can take the appraised value as a reference.

I believe they will appraise your domain higher than $5k, probably $xx,xxx.
monkey-puppet-omg-shock-gif.gif

•••
FutureProof//xyz was sold for $5,000 to an end user according to DNJournal. If you guys think "wiki" has a lower quality than "FutureProof", then you can insist your appraisal of below $5k.

I do not recommend to price it below $5k, unless you target to sell to another domainer.

Last edited:
•••
Price it at $3-5k & forget about it if it's a standard renewal..
Last 15 mins!
WIKI.XYZ , which worths $15,000 by Estibot.com, is on auction at SAV for only $130 now ($338.00, includes a 1-year registration extension, a $206.95 value).
Just visit wiki.xyz to buy it, Last 20 mins!

Wiki means wikipedia, XYZ means 3D space, i.e. Metaverse
WIKI.XYZ means the Wikipedia and Entrance of Metaverses.

#PremiumDomain#domain #domains #DomainName #DomainNames #Metaverse #meta #MetaverseDomain #MetaverseDomains #MetaverseDomainName #MetaverseDomainNames#Invest #BusinessNames #DomainMarketing

•••
😱😱😱😰 Only the .XYZ lord and saviour, never shall a sceptical word be uttered against her sales or XYZ domains, otherwise your head shall be removed by an angry mob of blood hungry NPs sycophants.

I did it once and I have now have no head to speak of, so I'm speaking from experience.

(It's a joke, I wish her all the best with her sales as I have previously)

Lmao that’s funny Mad, I almost had white hot chocolate come out of nose

We must praise all success stories ! It is what brings value to the industry as a whole, and if we find out those success stories are a sham, then we can act in a different tone

•••
Who is Swetha?

That’s pretty funny ^ well to make things short, she has about a 14,000 keyword .xyz portfolio in which she regularly sells week to week $5K - $50K in .xyz names

Some people have challenged her on the authenticity of her sales but she has backed them up as has DN journal who regularly posts her domain sales weekly and you can’t just post there without a screenshot of the escrow transaction or a contract in place

•••
That’s pretty funny ^ well to make things short, she has about a 14,000 keyword .xyz portfolio in which she regularly sells week to week $5K - $50K in .xyz names

Some people have challenged her on the authenticity of her sales but she has backed them up as has DN journal who regularly posts her domain sales weekly and you can’t just post there without a screenshot of the escrow transaction or a contract in place
You can visit her site swetha.xyz to see her domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back