NameSilo

How much earnings does your website bring from AdSense?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am going to launch one interesting project really soon and would like to earn from affiliate programs, banner shows, Google AdSense, etc. Could you, please, let me and other community members know how much it is possible to earn from Google AdSense? If it is not a secret could you please specify exactly how many unique visitors your website has and how much earnings this site can bring to you? Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You who earn more than 100 a month, what niches are you in? I have a numver of pages/sites with very detailed info about various and popular home equipment and I think well too, because I have included facts that I am the only writer to, unique content. All content is unique. Images and all well seo, maybe to well done, so I have included some talk about other things too a little, to get it natural, which I also want it to be. Anyway, the results after a long time are not great. And when I put adsense on a site that I have been having out for a couple of months, about a week follows with nearly no adsense clicks reported on any of the other pages/sites either. An impossible coincidense and what does that tell?

•••
I'm about 800-1300 viewers per month and making about $1-$2. Main site is documentaries, and a recipe database.
Recipes does better then documentaries with 1/3 the views.
I'm interested to hear what kind of sites, and how many views those making 100+ have.

•••
I earns around $200 - $300 a month from Adsense. That's my side income.

Wow that is something I do hope you can share some of your tips since I am not really earning much from adsense actually until now I am not earning something from it

•••
it is not very high, but anyway it will be better with time goes by:sold:

•••
well my blog is in gaming and i get around 1200-1300 uniques every 10 days and i only get about 0.30.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back